Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    get this email today

January 29, 2013

Dear {RabbleRouser} :

Thank you for your email regarding Second Amendment rights and federal gun proposals. I appreciate hearing from you and thanks for taking the time to write.

It is unclear what proposals will come from Washington, D.C. to address gun violence. I would encourage you to contact your elected officials in Washington to share your concerns about these proposals.

I do believe that the recent tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut warrants a serious discussion about violence in our society and what we can do to ensure such events are never visited upon innocent children in the future. I also believe that the constitutional rights of law abiding gun owners must be respected and protected, and I am hopeful that our country can engage in a thoughtful discussion about these tragedies.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts on this matter. Please know that I'll keep them in mind as we move forward with the 2013 legislative session. As always, let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Sincerely,

John E. Broden
    Indiana State Senator
    Senate District 10

Top Bottom