Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

The bus companies will not allow you to board carrying firearms or protest signs and if I walk into the airport with either I will likely be detained by the TSA
    sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RabbleRouser View Post
    The bus companies will not allow you to board carrying firearms or protest signs and if I walk into the airport with either I will likely be detained by the TSA
    They most likely wouldn't have a sense of humor when you tell them to pound sand LOL.

I hate that it will be a last minute decision for me, but I need to decide if I'm going to call in sick or not. I might ask my boss tomorrow again if I can take the day off since the software rollout is going smoothly..

After all, I NEED to call in on Feb 20th for an interview LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by ATM
    The herd is stupid and spooks easily

User Info Menu

I will be waiting to hear the results of how your convo with your boss goes, I have all my signs ready just have to go to copymax and have em printed. didnt want to spend the money to do it until I am sure if I will be there or not

User Info Menu

You can go into the airport with both, you just can't go past TSA (i.e to the secured parts of the airport). You an OC all day long in the airport so long as you don't try to enter a secured area past TSA.

User Info Menu

I will be waiting to hear the results of how your convo with your boss goes, I have all my signs ready just have to go to copymax and have em printed. didnt want to spend the money to do it until I am sure if I will be there or not
    I should know by lunch if they're going to be ok with it. I'll be in at 6:30am and have an opportunity to 'reason' with them. I'll report back when I get lunch

User Info Menu

Not gonna be able to make the trip. My boss is being a douche nozzle. The gross part after being removed from .. well.. never mind. You get the idea.

Sorry man. Just wanted to let you know as soon as I could.

User Info Menu

I feel terrible for you... I can't imagine no one from up there is coming down?! Come on INGO!!! Wish I wasn't so far from you.

Hop

User Info Menu

I thought I saw someone from FtWayne coming down. Would it be possible to catch a bus there instead of all the way to Indy? Check the rally thread & PM him.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Scored both Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    I thought I saw someone from FtWayne coming down. Would it be possible to catch a bus there instead of all the way to Indy? Check the rally thread & PM him.
    problem is that the bus lines wont let you on armed or carrying protest signs

Hop

User Info Menu

What they can't see in a locked briefcase won't hurt them.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Scored both Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast