• ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    trust me its growing .....:patriot:
    Group of Second Amendment-Supporting Gun Makers Now Refusing to Sell Arms to Law Enforcement in New York (And Other Gun-Restricting States) | TheBlaze.com

Most Patriots understand who the enforcers will be if unconstitutional gun laws are passed or massive restriction......if you feel your gun rights are being unfairly restricted.....don't donate money , assets, discounts, do business, Etc. to those who do not support or will be the enforcers of it......there may be a time for you to make a decision for were you stand in history.....:patriot:

Last edited:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I already loved Midway because they tend to get stuff to my door in 2 days from my order. That's for stuff not back ordered of course, but even back ordered things seem to always get here pretty quick, AR mags and now ammo not withstanding.

Now this. AWESOME MIDWAY and LARRY!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think I will write a few letters to some of the major LEO suppliers who have not taken the same stand as Midway and a few others, it can't hurt.

I think we should also write letters to suppliers that do take a stand too and thank them for it.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I think I will write a few letters to some of the major LEO suppliers who have not taken the same stand as Midway and a few others, it can't hurt.

This is a great idea. We should all start writing to these folks, just like we've been writing to our politicians. I hope the momentum catches on. If all the government and LE suppliers stood together on this, it would make a huge difference.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Safariland sells a lot of duty gear to LEOs... It would be great if they told those in infringing states to shove it... into someone else's holster.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I just ordered a holster from Midway last night. I'm happy to have spent my money at a place that stands up for it's beliefs. They'll get some of my money in the future too.

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    This policy also makes their business easier to operate.

shipping to only certain people in a city or state means they would have to "read the fine print" properly, and keep up to date on all changes. without making a mistake.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Good common sense policy. But if enough companys do it I could see some federal law against it. Not sure how it could be done but nothing surprises me any more. Midway is a gtg company imo. I buy from them quite often even tnough their item might be a little more money. Their cs is killer.

Top Bottom