• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    As I have stated MANY times, 20 & 30 round mags., are STANDARD ISSUE, for Army, and USMC !!!!!
    This video, was WOW, WOW !!!!! Every member of the Senate, and House, need to see this !!!!! :yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That was great of him to take the time and show people just how absurd the magazine ban would be! and already is for NY!! Great find thanks for posting it up!!

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    As I have stated MANY times, 20 & 30 round mags., are STANDARD ISSUE, for Army, and USMC !!!!!
    This video, was WOW, WOW !!!!! Every member of the Senate, and House, need to see this !!!!! :yesway:

No, they will just want to ban everything that goes bang, and then go after pocket knives.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

Why?

They aren't pushing these things based on reason or facts. They are pushing gun, ammo and magazine restrictions to set the groundwork for further restrictions and ultimately the total disarmament of citizens.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That 14 minute video, for any thinking human being, is the death warrant for any magazine regulations under consideration or even on the books.

Too bad most Collectivists and gun grabbers are allergic to thinking.

It's a shame Sheriff Campbell is in Boone Co. I'd really like to investigate opportunities to move to his county, but am myself allergic to northern Indiana flatness.

Top Bottom