Wilson Combat joins list refusing sales!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drake.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wilson Combat joins the list of companies that are refusing sales to LEO and Government Officals that think they are above the law and can impose laws on law abiding officials and get around them because they are above the law. I think it's wonderful what these companies are doing and I think it should become sticky so INGO members know what companies are standing up when it could cost them their business.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7b1a9382c490b04b227c7c2b9&id=88cd64a386&e=0b3c8304e7

So far I know of:
    MagPul
    Bravo
    Wilson Combat
    Olympic Arms, Inc
    La Rue Tactical
    EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
    York Arms
    Templar Custom
    Cheaper Than Dirt
    Barrett Firearms

Any others?

Last edited:

Drake.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    cheaper than dirt sheepishly pulled their firearms sale to civilians several weeks ago. Have they rescinded that program?

"Recently, companies such as LaRue Tactical and Olympic Arms have announced that they will no longer sell prohibited items to government agencies and personnel in states that deny the right to own those items to civilians. It has been and will continue to be Cheaper Than Dirt’s policy to not to sell prohibited items to government agencies and/or agents in states, counties, cities, and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We support and encourage other companies that share in this policy."
    That was announced on the 15th of February

Top Bottom