• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    This is NY. The millionaire was clearly in the wrong. If he hadn't been so selfish and kept all that money for himself, the poor helpless criminal wouldn't have been tempted to rob him.

And pulling a gun? How DARE he do that!! He should have just kindly asked the burglar to help himself to anything he wanted. Things would have ended happily for everyone then. Just a big happy "village" where everyone just gets along.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was hoping it was Bloomie, but then I noticed it was only a "millionaire".

David Gregory, anyone? :xmad:

Man faces 3 years in jail for pulling 'unlicensed' gun on burglar inside his home - Washington Times

He has the money and the means to live ELSEWHERE, where his constitutional rights aren't infringed upon. I have a hard time feeling much sympathy for the guy. The folks I DO feel sorry for, are those STUCK in places like NYC who can't afford to move or relocate and who wish to protect themselves.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A city that the world looks at as a beacon of American freedom yet they are the most oppressed people in America. Ran by a bunch of criminal corrupt thugs who believe they are above their citizens and laws. New York City makes me physically sick when I think about it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    How is this like David Gregory? Gregory wasn't charged. Make up your mind. Either you want people charged for possessing firearms or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Gregory wasn't charged. Methinks this one will evaporate, once Bloomie weighs in.

So I have made up my mind. Guy had a bodyguard, thought he was entitled. Average NYer, no guns no how.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Gregory wasn't charged. Methinks this one will evaporate, once Bloomie weighs in.

So I have made up my mind. Guy had a bodyguard, thought he was entitled. Average NYer, no guns no how.

Personally, I don't think Gregory or this guy should be charged. NY's gun laws are offensive to me and I'm perfectly happy to see them not be enforced. In fact, the more they're not enforced, the harder it becomes to enforce them on anyone else. "Selective enforcement" can be a pretty powerful defense. I don't harbor a jealousy of someone who has money, so I don't need to seem them catch an unjust felony conviction just to satisfy a blood lust.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    The only silver lining to this east coast cloud is this guy will likely have the resources to defend himself.

We need someone with the financial power to take up the supreme court to challenge NFA and the Hughes Act under U.S v. Miller.

Although hopefully he gets a federal ruling on New York's SAFE Act.

PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Poor Saps in New York, all the descent people should leave and give it all to the Liberals. After they finish destroying it they could move back Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom