• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Start calling in every single government official in the State. You are sure to get a few "hits" (I'm sure many have what are now illegal guns).

Profit!

And expose the hypocracy.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    And this is why when Kirk talks about how 3D printing will be the end of gun control I can't accept it.

We have people right here on this forum who have stated they would turn in a gun owner they knew who was doing something illegal (in the sense of banned or the like, not a crime with a victim) with regard to gun stuff.

Having neighbors and kids turn in people has always worked with the right incentives.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Start calling in every single government official in the State. You are sure to get a few "hits" (I'm sure many have what are now illegal guns).

Profit!

This sounds like it would actually work.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Know about any extended magazines or unregistered weapons? Turn them in to the Stasi for a cash reward. If you see something, say something.

State: $500 reward for turning in illegal gun owners
    In February of 2012, 11 months before the passage of the NY SAFE Act, Governor Cuomo’s office announced a four pronged initiative to curb gun violence. One of the programs was a cash reward for citizens who lead police to the arrest and confiscation of illegal fire arms.

Known as the “Gun Tip Line”, New Yorkers can call a toll free hotline to alert police if they believe someone they know has an illegal gun. The call would be picked up by state police and local law enforcement would be notified if the tip seemed reliable.

If there was an arrest the tipster would receive as much as $500.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    More dependency on "The State". On a side note everyone should call in top government officials and police forces for high capacity magazines. Make a mockery of this crap.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    And this is why when Kirk talks about how 3D printing will be the end of gun control I can't accept it.

We have people right here on this forum who have stated they would turn in a gun owner they knew who was doing something illegal (in the sense of banned or the like, not a crime with a victim) with regard to gun stuff.

Having neighbors and kids turn in people has always worked with the right incentives.
    :+1:

These tactics always have worked and always will work.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County

Profit!

I like this idea. I'll bet there are plenty of "closet" gun owners amongst the governing class.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Good to see NY is so flush with cash.

I can't be any more sarcastic than that. They can't balance a budget, but they can dole out $500 to snitches?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They're not going to take your guns.

I'm going to parrot that right back to every idiot who ever said it to me when I brought up gun control legislation. I'm going to rub their faces in it. I'm going to ram those words down their throat until they choke on them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They're not going to take your guns.

I'm going to parrot that right back to every idiot who ever said it to me when I brought up gun control legislation. I'm going to rub their faces in it. I'm going to ram those words down their throat until they choke on them.

Listing some of their posts might be an interesting and educational exercise...

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Wonder how Cuomo will incorporate "Snitching" as probable cause for SWAT to bust down doors at 4AM?

At least they'll be able to justify shooting a groggy homeowner...trying to defend themselves from a preceived smash and grab burglar.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

And they're proud to do it. Imagine how eager they'd be if they were getting $500.00 every time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom