• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Doesn't this give the guy standing for a suit? Maybe he can have the courts show Cuomo as the clown that he is.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation

What is that supposed to even mean? It was registered and there was no act of aggression, so how does this charge make any sense?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation

What is that supposed to even mean? It was registered and there was no act of aggression, so how does this charge make any sense?

Troopers from the New Lebanon barracks in Columbia County stopped a car driven by Gregory D. Dean Jr., 31, of Hopewell Junction, around 9:45 p.m. Sunday on Route 22 because the vehicle’s license-plate lamp was not working.

License plate light not working...... aggravating circumstance...... I believe the death penalty is warranted in this instance.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    While it might make sense to challenge this on constitutional (2A) grounds, my guess is that this may be an unlawful search. I'm not all that familiar with NY firearms laws but since the handgun was legally owned and carried, what was the probable cause to search its magazine?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    And so it starts:n00b: I gotta say...I could never charge a average and proper person with that even if it was to become law in this state. I just flat out would not do it.:twocents:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Well it is NY, it is a Liberal state and the people of the state did elect the dumb basses that passed the law.

Own it NY! Elect some more Liberal clowns!

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I thought the cops in new York opposed the silly laws and said they would not enforce them?

I think that was local / county Sherriff's and LEO's ... These were State Troopers their 'union" has not come down on either side;

so it probably depends on the officer (and any number of other things.) Also evey near Albany; one of the Non-NYC counties where the SAFE act got higher acceptance.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I hope the NRA throws everything they can to help this man because long drawn out courts will ruin any ordinary joe.

Top Bottom