• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    As i was sitting there watching the news, they were talking about a new push for the background check bill...and it came to me!

Fine, you want your background checks? You've got them, however, once you have passed the NICS background check and have been deemed a "proper person" you are instantly qualified to receive a FEDERAL LTCH good in all 50 states. Carrying this FEDERAL LTCH allows you to prove that you are, in fact, a proper person and allows for "safe" person to person sales of firearms.

I'll take that statue now.

i'm sure there's lots of pitfalls involved, like a blanket denial of all NICS checks or some shady bull****e like that, but i think it's a step in the right direction!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    No more compromises.

NICS has proven to be ineffective. Let's disband the whole thing. NFA items, too (when was the last suppressor used in a crime? it is a SAFETY device!). Even the Gun Free Schools Act is a sham.

As for license reciprocity, that is a State issue. Get the 30+ states that already have reciprocity to threaten to drop Drivers License reciprocity, birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc...., and the other states may come in line. Sorry, Illinois. If you drive out of your state we are impounding you car and sending you home on the bus.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    No more compromises.

NICS has proven to be ineffective. Let's disband the whole thing. NFA items, too (when was the last suppressor used in a crime? it is a SAFETY device!). Even the Gun Free Schools Act is a sham.

As for license reciprocity, that is a State issue. Get the 30+ states that already have reciprocity to threaten to drop Drivers License reciprocity, birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc...., and the other states may come in line. Sorry, Illinois. If you drive out of your state we are impounding you car and sending you home on the bus.

+1 million billion :rockwoot:( May I add that bus fare is not included and will be charged?)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    No more compromises.

This. I'm done compromising.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    No more compromises.

Sir, would you please consider running for elected office?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No more compromises.

I
    Love
    This.

And I tried to rep you.

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    are they going to stop on a woman's right to choose?

Now you would realize you don't ask that on here... :)

Completely support 2A but this is an area many feel they have some God Given Right to force their views of Religion on the overall Population... Same as Defense of Marriage...

The sooner they go back and actually read their "Book" and open their eyes to realize Man isn't the Judge of others for these issues the better... Those that commit these acts (abortion or same sex marriage) will stand at their judgement day just like the rest of us... Let them be judged on that day.

Can't have your cake and eat it to... It isn't a pick and choice situation if you want the Government Out of your Life you can't on these issues demand the Government Outlaw or Take actions against Civil Liberties protected under 1A.

:twocents:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    No more compromises.

Great idea! :thumbsup:

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    No more compromises.

I absolutely agree!

( May I add that bus fare is not included and will be charged?)

I like this too!

Top Bottom