Handgun Control Inc (now Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erictorp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    I have a copy of this organizations legislative 5 year plan, dated 12/30/1993, and it is still chilling to read. Lots of long term goals discussed. I would like to post it for people to read, but not sure how to do that in this forum. Any suggestions? It is a pdf file, I have a photocopy that supposedly a former coworker got from his friend who was a government agent, and he found it on a printer in the White House when Clinton was President. I sent a copy to Wayne LaPierre in 2001, and handed a copy to Ann Coulter at a book signing in 2002.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    While I disagree with HCI (now Brady Campaign) at least they are up-front about their end-game.

None of this "I support the 2nd Amendment but..." They say they want to REPEAL the 2A.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    They sure did/do have some lofty goals. How are those plans working out 20 years later? Not so we'll I'd say.

My favorite part is that they estimated that combined fees, taxes, licences, permits, etc. would generate $48.6 trillion in annual revenue.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    we suggest Strongly that this license limit be reduced to possession greater than 5 guns and 250 rounds of ammunition.

hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaha

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You could just link to it. This "secret plan" has been floating around the net for almost 20 years now.

Handgun Control Incorporated Five Year Plan from 1993

Ha! 1993. I remember watching Pete Shields of the then National Coalition to Ban Handguns (HCI's forerunner) on 60 Minutes circa 1976 saying that they expected to get a total handgun ban by "the end of the decade." The antigunner's reach has always exceeded their grasp.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    we suggest Strongly that this license limit be reduced to possession greater than 5 guns and 250 rounds of ammunition.

hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaha

It would be funny if it wasn't how these folks really think. All that has been missing so far this year is that 60 vote majority in the Senate and enough arm-twisting in the House.

I'm hoping that the 2014 election cycle will be some "House" and Senate cleaning. I know that I as well as many others are watching closely the events in Colorado. If these anti-2A politicians are turned out of office by the voters there it will send a BIG message. Sure folks like Feinstein and Schumer are "safe" due to the demographics of their states, but there are plenty of vulnerable legislators from "red" states who put all their marbles out on the table during this session.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I was particularly amazed by the "(gun)accidents claim the lives of tens of thousands of children each year" Really? Why this statistic even surpasses children killed in auto accidents. Why have we not been told of this? Oh, the humanity.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom