• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    You know the funny thing, the CIO for the City of New York has moved into another position at another state, namely Kentucky as the CIO for the state of KY, I hope he enjoys seeing all the guns around the office since the bulk of us carry all the time.

Gunner

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That modification reveals two basic truths. 1) They're not actually against just illegal guns. They're also against legal guns, if those legal guns are not in the hands of their own police and security forces or bodyguards. 2) Lots and lots of MAIG members seem to be getting arrested for criminals acts, revealing the organization to be a favourite of the criminal element.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Check out this UNBELIEVABLE e-mail from the MAIG tour:

“We have monitored the gun groups’ blogs and are certain there will be some protesters present. The Sheriff’s Dept and Capitol Police will be keeping us safe, and at other stops where, the “wing nuts” were present, they were fairly passive and knew their place. Please do not engage them. The best course is to ignore them, and if they become disruptive to a speaker, the particular speaker will handle the issue. Don’t try to hush them up. We want the media to cover our strong message, not a confrontation with the other side.” – Mayors Against Illegal Guns’ No More Names bust tour email alert

This is from "Lissie Stahlman" on behalf of the MAIG Bus Tour.

Apparently the 'wing nuts' know their place.

Quote of the Day: Knowing Our Place Edition | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

Unreal

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    We'll be waiting for a full report:rockwoot::rockwoot:.

Well I have my full report. The "meet and greet" was total horse hockey. It wasnt any kind of a meet and greet, it was more of a "This is who I am, this is where I came from, and this is what I expect out of you all" kind of a speech. I did OC my big S/W 4042 while my buddy OCed his Kahr 9mm another buddy OCed his 6 inch S/W 686, and someone else OCed their pair of 1911's in a dual shoulder holster rig. The only thing we needed was someone to have an AR or an AK slung across their back. Oh well, I guess only time will tell if he even notices... we are the "guys in the trenches" and dont normally get visits from the "big wigs".

Gunner

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Why is it that Mayors Against Illegal Guns appears to be solely focused on legal guns???

Top Bottom