• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Hello everyone, I have a family member who has a Class C Felony conviction from 2001 (non-drug & non-violent). After getting some info from an attorney who is 3 hrs away and cannot represent my family member. She is looking for a pardon (so she can regain her civil rights) and if possible her record expunged. We think it best to get an attorney to help with the process. Does anyone know of an attorney in my area who has experience with this type of thing and/or 2A friendly?

Thanks in advance!

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    IANAL, but I would think that an attorney most familiar with the charge your family member has would be best to deal with that charge. For instance, lawyers who deal specifically with DUIs are not any more qualified than other lawyers to handle those charges BUT are far more likely to have experience with the course of action she'll need to take. If you're comfortable doing so you may want to provide more info. If it's patent related I have an uncle in FW that has done some FANTASTIC work.

-Dobber

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Indiana code changed last year allowing all nonviolent, non-sexual, D Felonies to be reduced to an A Misdemeanor, granted you meet the other criteria (no felonies since, completed terms of sentencing, etc.) Call Dave Zent in Ft Wayne at Leonhard, Hammond, Merrill, and Thoma. Great guy who can get things going for you. Good luck!

Top Bottom