Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by atvdave View Post
    Would like to know which video or video's that they deemed the reason to revoke his gun privileges?
    was I not clear when I asked what he was supposed to have done?
    For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:
    now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

(1 Corinthians 13:12)
    What a great day that will be too! Hope I see you on the New Earth.

User Info Menu

Hey, any possibility that this guy is misrepresenting his case? What makes you think that he is telling the truth? About Youtube videos being the reason? About his privileges being revoked at all? This case makes no sense to me. It seems to me like either the guy has a payday coming, or he is lying. He doesn't need to vent on the internet. He needs a lawyer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bingley View Post
    Hey, any possibility that this guy is misrepresenting his case? What makes you think that he is telling the truth? About Youtube videos being the reason? About his privileges being revoked at all? This case makes no sense to me. It seems to me like either the guy has a payday coming, or he is lying. He doesn't need to vent on the internet. He needs a lawyer.
    This is why I, (and warthog ) would like to see the videos in question..

User Info Menu

**** Tennessee
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

I would like too know the rest of the story....

User Info Menu

This has been going on for some time now. Here is an article about him.
    Doomsday Prepper David Sarti Update | Prepper Central

And
    Fellow Prepper needs HELP - David Sarti aka dsarti1 | TF Metals Report

And what really makes matters worse is in Tennessee the Department of Safety & Homeland Security is the issuing authority of Handgun Carry Permits. They have a stricter set up than some other states.
    - I was once a people person. Then people ruined it for me. -

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post

Section 26. That the citizens of this state have a right to keep and to bear arms for their common defense; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime.
    Apparently in Tennessee, it is a privilege. (I am assuming the verb 'wear' means the same thing today as it did in 1796).

Maybe he can bear his gun, just can't "wear it".
    Yes 'wear' means the same thing then as is does now, but the second "arms" is actually an acronym:

...the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms (Any Ridiculous Mammal Skins ) with a view to prevent (fashion) crime.

User Info Menu

I too would like to see exactly what was filed, what videos are at issue, and what the basis for the decision was. There is a lot of detail not present.

Based on a couple of links above, it appears that he was declared "mentally defective" (if that's the proper term under Tennessee law). I would hate to see a guy have rights removed just because he's an off-the-wall type of personality. That would be wrong. I just don't know what the specific allegations were and how he responded to them.

He may not be his own best advocate. If he, indeed, wore the coonskin cap in court as he stated (maybe he was joking about that) then at the very least he was not taking this seriously enough.....judges don't seem to like that.

In any event, there are numerous facts that have not yet come to light.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

I'm SOMEBODY, Recognize ME! Caleb's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HandK View Post
    29,999 I live in MI!
    Michigan sucks...where else in the world can you be bankrupted and still want to build a $450 million stadium on the other side of town that nobody lives in?

Nothing personal towards you HandK, but Michigan sucks.

User Info Menu

Don't confuse "Detroit" with "Michigan".

Michigan is a beautiful state with a lot of great people.......and a rat hole over in the east.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast