• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    "The illegal possession of large amounts of ammunition is also listed as a potential indicator of criminal weapons possession related to terrorism.”

Since when is possession of large amounts of ammo illegal? Talk about subjective.....

Also, it is wording like this that confuses the sheeple into believing whatever the .gov wants them to. If enough of them read this, and pass that little gem of false knowledge on to 10 of their friends, and so on and so forth.... This is why we fight an uphill battle with the sheeple.
    :twocents:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    just another way to slowly creep into taking more freedoms away. soon they will put limits on amounts you can have. Its not long before an outright ban happens. Hopefully we stop it, but i doubt it, seeing the way things are going.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    just another way to slowly creep into taking more freedoms away. soon they will put limits on amounts you can have. Its not long before an outright ban happens. Hopefully we stop it, but i doubt it, seeing the way things are going.

I'm thinking back to a particular statement made by a guest on Piers Morgans show right after Newtown. I don't remember his name, but essentially he stated that "if they try to take away our guns, it will be 1776 all over again!!!"

Not saying it will or should go to that point, but very well may end up there if it does happen.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    You seemed to be suggesting that it was reasonable, given the fact that gang bangers don't share a single 10/22.

I think it's fair to assume that those who possess firearms are more likely to shoot someone than someone who does not possess a firearm.
    Just like folks who go to the bank wearing a scream mask are probably more likely to rob it than not.

The bulletin is not very informative

Top Bottom