• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    I don't believe this is a dup. Good way to spend 9 minutes of your day. Share this with your legislators, gun friends, anti-gun friends, etc, etc.

"I started meeting with some of the people from Maryland Shall Issue...AGC Gun Club...when I met them, they schooled me. They not only schooled me, they embarrassed me; they humbled me. I was wrong. I was completely wrong."

Commander of Gun Licensing Division Explains Why He Was Wrong About Gun Owners

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I don't believe this is a dup. Good way to spend 9 minutes of your day. Share this with your legislators, gun friends, anti-gun friends, etc, etc.

"I started meeting with some of the people from Maryland Shall Issue...AGC Gun Club...when I met them, they schooled me. They not only schooled me, they embarrassed me; they humbled me. I was wrong. I was completely wrong."

Commander of Gun Licensing Division Explains Why He Was Wrong About Gun Owners

Tagged for future ref.....

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Powerful video, al.

If education works in Maryland, the California of the South, then it can work anywhere!

Education only works if you're willing to be educated. Most anti-gunners I've ever known, at the times I've known them, were much more likely to stick their fingers in their ears and say "lalalalalalala you're stupid" than they were to actually listen to anything anybody but other anti-gunners said.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Very cool, you can tell he is a good guy from the time he said "I was humbled" to me that seems like it gives some insight as to why this change was possible... He spoke well and presented his case nicely, I would like to see him speak much more!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Education only works if you're willing to be educated. Most anti-gunners I've ever known, at the times I've known them, were much more likely to stick their fingers in their ears and say "lalalalalalala you're stupid" than they were to actually listen to anything anybody but other anti-gunners said.

yep...but change anti-gunners to Liberal Democrat and you will be more in tune with Maryland.
    Did you notice that when is was head of firearms permits he did not change anything about Marylands Good and Substantial reason to get a carry permit ?
    When you have three countys ( Montgomery, Baltimore and Prince Georgia's ) that have the population that outnumbers the rest of the state like Maryland has you can end up with a Republician Governer once in awhile, but the liberals will alway run the Statehouse. Then add Democratic gerrymandering intermixed throughout the rest of the conservative parts of the state it ends up being a complete loss.
    This is from me a guy who was born and raised there and lived there over 40 years out of 56 years of his life there, I still own propery there and pay property taxes that would make most of you all have a heart attack. When my son is out of school it also will be sold and i will never go back to that state again.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Good for you. Having lived in NY and WI I feel no guilt about leaving the libs to their own mess. I've been to MD many times, like NY and WI it is a shame what progressives have done to such a beautiful land.

Top Bottom