• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I live in Munster, just over the state line from Lansing, IL. A buddy of mine from work who lives in Lynwood, just on the other side of Lansing, asked me to post this here.

The sneaky snakes in Illinois, headed by former astronaut Mark Kelly, are up to no good. They are going after the FFL holders and trying to limit gun sales to no more than 8 per year, which will seriously hurt dealers in a state that already has hurt them in every way it can.

They're attaching this amendment to an environmental bill, thinking that maybe the gun owners will be too stupid to notice. The fight never ends.

Read more here: URGENT ALERT - YOUR ACTION NEEDED NOW! - Illinois State Rifle Association

ISRA_zps8lcqgcq8.jpg

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    It's unfortunate that one city (Chicago) can dictate the laws of an entire state. It's essentiailly what I think happens there. I have to travel through that god forsaken police state on my to vacation in South Dakota. I feel sorry for the people in that state being constrained by the mindless votes of the many. Mom and pop shops getting screwed and meanwhile it's business as usual in the Windy City. Of course that won't make difference because we all know that all the guns in Illinois come from Indiana( purple implied)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    What does the sad excuse from NASA have to do with Illinois? Isn't he doing enough to screw his home state of Arizona?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Wife and I bailed out five years ago. Daughter and family moving to TX next month. Good for them, bad for us. Other daughter stuck there for now but may change down the road. 21 year old grandson says he wants out. Decades ago virtually all my relatives on both side were in Chicago. None left, all moved on or died.

Its a shame that IL is and always will be ruled by corrupt, incompetent pols from Crook county. IMO a person would be a fool to move there.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    These stupid ****s had better place the blame on criminals and hold them responsible for their actions. Then and only then can they address their problems.
    If Illinois is that afraid to go after real criminals (politicians excluded) then the problems will continue. The problem isn't guns but criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Chicago Metro Population: 9.73 million

Iraq PopulationL 37.43 million

Guns vs. IED's

The bangers of Chicago haven't started on car bombs....yet

Top Bottom