With R's controlling EVERYTHING now What new legislation do you want?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    Now that Trump has won, basically ANY pro 2A legislation we want should be able to get passed EASILY. So what do you guys want?

First on my list is NATIONAL concealed carry reciprocity. This means that your carry permit/license works like a drivers license, good all through out the nation, and less like a gym membership (only good at select locations).

Any others?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    That would be good. Lower business tax rates to stem the hemorrhaging of jobs overseas. Abolish the DoE. Abolish the TSA or reorganize it into something that isn't a continuous CF. SECURE THE BORDERS!!! Cease acceptance of refugees from known terrorist infested lands, Germany will take them and more power to em, the fools.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Legislative recognition of individual 2A rights with preemption.

Nationwide carry rights, no permission slip required.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Zero new laws.

Repeal laws.

Most of them.

+7x10^46

If they aren't doing something to make government less intrusive, they shouldn't be doing it. I'm not even all that keen on federally mandated carry reciprocity. Let the legislatures of the states fix themselves. Otherwise, you encroach more on the power of the states and give it to the Feds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Zero new laws.

Repeal laws.

Most of them.

"BINGO"

I want most everything Barry put out with his pen reversed.
    "O" care gone. What a total joke.
    The Clintons put under an unbiased microscope. I would like to never see Chelsie again, please.
    Close the borders. Go back to the legal way in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    +7x10^46

If they aren't doing something to make government less intrusive, they shouldn't be doing it. I'm not even all that keen on federally mandated carry reciprocity. Let the legislatures of the states fix themselves. Otherwise, you encroach more on the power of the states and give it to the Feds.

"BINGO"...............again

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yep no new laws. Either get rid of them or actually choose to enforce them.

I would get behind legislation for government funded vouchers that can be used to purchase one way tickets and relocation expenses to the country of your choice.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yep no new laws. Either get rid of them or actually choose to enforce them.

I would get behind legislation for government funded vouchers that can be used to purchase one way tickets and relocation expenses to the country of your choice.

But you have to pay it back if you set foot on U.S. soil in the next ten years.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    +7x10^46

It seems like this could be handled with the Constitutional reguirement of states to recognize the official acts of other states.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Yeah the supreme court being filled with people like Ted Cruz and lifting of executive restrictions on firearms.

Damnit I want to have $100 Norinco SKS's and $400 M14s, and I would love to see cheap surplus 7.62x39mm and 5.45 as well as seeing all of the cool new stuff come in from russia.

Imagine a world where you have Duyba Bush level prices with the amount of variety and technology and stuff we have now. I would love to get a cheap AK-74m pattern rifle

Top Bottom