Morgan County
    266c235294b112c28110d63df0d3ab1eecc7429d807c57661b4f5f513d8e0958_1.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We don't need anymore bandaids. America needs a tourniquet. Handle the ABC's (basics) first that keep you from dying fast then work on fixing the damage.

congress needs to eliminate faulty laws, unconstitutional laws and regulations first. Then by doing that certain agencies might be eliminated or merged or forced to freed up to enforce real crimes. Love them or hate them they and other agencies are only doing what the politicians we have elected make them do by enacting laws. They enforce those laws. Sometimes better or worse depending on the administration that is directing them.
    blame politicians and hold them accountable and we will see meaningful change and restoration of rights.
    im proud of America for getting it right and doing that this election. Now let's hold congress accountable and get good bills for the president to sign! Congress makes the laws or dissolves them.
    you want to fight the real problems (gun restrictions) then write your congressman and senators.
    Also the president does have the ability to sway agencies on what they will enforce or enact as policy. So if you want stupid **** like not being able to shoulder an arm brace to go away and other stupid interpretations then petition the White House directly!
    also let's get gun imports to start up again!! I want our Russian guns back also I'd like to get real Chinese AK's again and Egyptian maadis too!

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    We don't need anymore bandaids. America needs a tourniquet. Handle the ABC's (basics) first that keep you from dying fast then work on fixing the damage.

congress needs to eliminate faulty laws, unconstitutional laws and regulations first. Then by doing that certain agencies might be eliminated or merged or forced to freed up to enforce real crimes. Love them or hate them they and other agencies are only doing what the politicians we have elected make them do by enacting laws. They enforce those laws. Sometimes better or worse depending on the administration that is directing them.
    blame politicians and hold them accountable and we will see meaningful change and restoration of rights.
    im proud of America for getting it right and doing that this election. Now let's hold congress accountable and get good bills for the president to sign! Congress makes the laws or dissolves them.
    you want to fight the real problems (gun restrictions) then write your congressman and senators.
    Also the president does have the ability to sway agencies on what they will enforce or enact as policy. So if you want stupid **** like not being able to shoulder an arm brace to go away and other stupid interpretations then petition the White House directly!
    also let's get gun imports to start up again!! I want our Russian guns back also I'd like to get real Chinese AK's again and Egyptian maadis too!

This is part of it. This is repealing one head of the monster. Make it smaller. As this happens, the laws the ATF enforces have more opportunity to be seen for what they are, and so many of its internal policies would dry up and blow away.

I'm not optimistic that it will happen, but I support it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is part of it. This is repealing one head of the monster. Make it smaller. As this happens, the laws the ATF enforces have more opportunity to be seen for what they are, and so many of its internal policies would dry up and blow away.

I'm not optimistic that it will happen, but I support it.
    well yeah I'll support it too. I'll never not support shrinking our government and eliminating regulations. I'm a conservative for god sakes lol

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yeah lets eliminate gov't one agency at a time.

I've been waiting for the Dept of Ed to disappear since the 1980's

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    All for it. Assigning their "duties" it to another agency allows many to be dropped in the process. Also, since those duties have to compete with others in that agency, it is less likely that they will be looking for more ways to nit-pick law abiding citizens, such as destroying gun stores over honest and minor paperwork errors.

I've been waiting for the Dept of Ed to disappear since the 1980's

Time to stop waiting and start working towards that goal. Contact your legislators: Find your Legislator

Top Bottom