Interview w/ Rep Lucas on Constitutional Carry and NAGR "sabotage" attempt.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Rep. Jim Lucas has been under attack this past week by the National Association of Gun Rights (NAGR) with everything from Meme's to them blasting out his personal cell phone.

Rep Lucas lays out everything in this interview from two days ago and lets us know that his Constitutional Carry bill isn't dead despite what the "Westburrough Baptist Church of gun groups" alleges.

[video=youtube;pCNGehB2CYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCNGehB2CYY[/video]

:ingo:

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Thanks for the video that clears up some of the questions I had after reading twitter earlier this week. I've never followed NAGR and never will.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thanks for the video that clears up some of the questions I had after reading twitter earlier this week. I've never followed NAGR and never will.

Having a difference of opinions and perhaps tactics is one thing but trying to do something that is completely against the rules and then trying to destroy a guy who has introduced more pro gun bills in Indiana than anyone else is crazy. Then to try and throw every single Republican legislator in Indiana under the bus with him (except for Nisly)? How the heck do you expect any of them to give you the time of day, let alone work with them after something like that?

Top Bottom