Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 155
  1. #141
    Expert Alamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    You have a bow tied into the hair on your chest? ...
    That's exactly what I thought when I read that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    Please do not show us pictures. Thank you.
    I thought that too!

  2. #142
    Sith Lord of Sarcasm jamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    up the hill
    Posts
    21,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    That's exactly what I thought when I read that.




    I thought that too!
    Right? How else would the bow stay on his chest?

  3. #143
    Le mot juste blue falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NWI
    Posts
    7,597
    Actyally it is not a bow but a pink breast cancer solidarity ribbon tattoo.
    NWI INGO General Post - Part 13


    How did the Classifieds influence your joining INGO?


    Πάρτε σπαθί μου, όταν σας να εξετάζω το από το χέρι μου κρύο νεκρός

  4. #144
    Sith Lord of Sarcasm jamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    up the hill
    Posts
    21,275
    Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    Actyally it is not a bow but a pink breast cancer solidarity ribbon tattoo.
    Well, that explains why it stays on.

  5. #145
    Cogito, ergo porto.
    Bill of Rights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my wife and the bacon are. Anywhere else is not living, just existing.
    Posts
    16,884
    Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    Actyally it is not a bow but a pink breast cancer solidarity ribbon tattoo.
    Good cover!

    Just kidding, if that's true. Good for you. Still don't want to see pictures.

    Blessings,
    Bill

    Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

  6. #146
    Word of caution: the collective "we" should be prepared to have Charlottesville brought up in the context of the study of constitutional carry. We can all agree that no one was actually shot this past weekend during the violence, but there were pictures and reports of "militia" being "better armed" than the police.

    That's an optics issue, but an important one.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  7. #147
    Expert Spear Dane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Kokomo area
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Word of caution: the collective "we" should be prepared to have Charlottesville brought up in the context of the study of constitutional carry. We can all agree that no one was actually shot this past weekend during the violence, but there were pictures and reports of "militia" being "better armed" than the police.

    That's an optics issue, but an important one.
    I would ask anyone that brings it up if they are prepared to pose legislation banning automobiles.
    ~~ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ~~

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    I would ask anyone that brings it up if they are prepared to pose legislation banning automobiles.
    That is easily parried by pointing out this isn't a summer study commission on cars, but on firearms.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  9. #149
    Sith Lord of Sarcasm jamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    up the hill
    Posts
    21,275
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Word of caution: the collective "we" should be prepared to have Charlottesville brought up in the context of the study of constitutional carry. We can all agree that no one was actually shot this past weekend during the violence, but there were pictures and reports of "militia" being "better armed" than the police.

    That's an optics issue, but an important one.
    The optics don't help any, that's for sure. I guess I'd have to ask how applicable Charlottesville is to requiring carry licenses here.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    The optics don't help any, that's for sure. I guess I'd have to ask how applicable Charlottesville is to requiring carry licenses here.
    VA allows open carry without a license (open to correction on that).

    You and I and most of INGO can see the fallacy: just because VA is constitutional open carry, doesn't mean "it can happen here."

    I'm just saying that a good, positive, thought-out response will be a good idea.

    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •