• Total voters

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No I am not so keep your comments Family Friendly, especially since the spiders will probably get the thread a lot of off site hits, because of the title.

We occasionally see the lie that 90% of NRA members are for UBC. I know that not all INGOers are NRA members so there are 4 answers. please get everyone who is active to look at the thread and answer if they like.

This is a totally Unscientific Poll and since this is a single answer poll I am breaking the INGO PPD (Prime Poll Directive) by not including BACON as an answer. It is incognito so your answer will not be attributed to you.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That was because there may be some that are pro, I hope not but there could be.

ETA: If it were possible to poll NRA members it would be skewed also.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No I am not so keep your comments Family Friendly, especially since the spiders will probably get the thread a lot of off site hits, because of the title.

We occasionally see the lie that 90% of NRA members are for UBC. I know that not all INGOers are NRA members so there are 4 answers. please get everyone who is active to look at the thread and answer if they like.

This is a totally Unscientific Poll and since this is a single answer poll I am breaking the INGO PPD (Prime Poll Directive) by not including BACON as an answer. It is incognito so your answer will not be attributed to you.

Interesting poll BF. That "%% of NRA members support UBC" crap popped up after Sandy Hook IIRC. By not actually contacting the NRA that must've made the task of contacting a representative sample of the 5,000,000 NRA members a really difficult task. As far as I know there's not a wall in Fairfax, VA with our names engraved on it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is the point. Most of us are gun owners and many are NRA members.

There is no way for Zogby, Gallup or any of the other pollsters to get an accurate reading of NRA members because the roll is not public.

m82mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Milton,In.
    The only way I would ever support a ubc is if there was no information about the firearm taken or recorded. Check could be used for employers etc.
    Anything that requires firearm information is a step towards registration and then, confiscation.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    giphy_zpsqbhrxy2h.gif

NRA member

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't support requiring background checks to buy a gun, cast a vote, express an opinion or exercise any other rights.

Lifetime NRA member.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It would be interesting if someone who is for UBC could post a well thought out statement as to why they are.

It would be nice if INGO would be polite and assume a tolerant position toward such a person.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... yeah, that'll happen!

Top Bottom