• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    The Brady campaign may be coming to a gun shop or range near you. I know we have members who would love to engage them in civil conversation (or not) the National Shooting Sports Foundation recommends you not do so. Regardless of how polite or nice the individual may seem, their goal is the same. You will be misquoted and misrepresented.

NSSF Warns Retailers of Potential Brady Campaign "Visits" : The Outdoor Wire

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If you get a list of dates, ranges or shops, let me know. ;)

My impression is that the NSSF has no info on a schedule, if one even exists.

If a schedule exists, my guess is that it is in hard copy in the hands of a very few and they will go with the usual tactic of using social media to turn loose the hounds with little or no warning to the rest of us, much like all of the 'spontaneous' protests which are just too damned organized to be spontaneous.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    And, no offense, but it's exactly what they want and the NSSF is asking us not to do.

They only think they want this. The NSSF general recommendation to gun folks is fine, but I am not the general gun folk, I am ATM. ;)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ANYONE who engages them [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] MUST have their own recording as well. Remember that gun movie that they deceptively edited to make our side look like idiots after they added 8 seconds of what appeared to be our side having trouble coming up with an answer, when in fact the footage was of our person sitting waiting for the interview to start spliced in?

The only saving grace was our person's footage proving they answered immediately and definitively and were intentionally misrepresented.

They will lie, cheat, and steal to make us look bad.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    ANYONE who engages them [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] MUST have their own recording as well. Remember that gun movie that they deceptively edited to make our side look like idiots after they added 8 seconds of what appeared to be our side having trouble coming up with an answer, when in fact the footage was of our person sitting waiting for the interview to start spliced in?

The only saving grace was our person's footage proving they answered immediately and definitively and were intentionally misrepresented.

They will lie, cheat, and steal to make us look bad.

100% correct and that is exactly why I don't respect them or their views. They are not interested in civil discussion for the purpose of discovering practical or philosophical truths, they are only interested in being seen as "winning" or being "right" - and they will use any means necessary to achieve that end.

Top Bottom