Join INGunOwners For Free
    Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Will Michigan get this done?

A similar bill is being discussed here in Virginia, but we have a few hurdles to overcome. I'm glad to see Michigan taking this on and hopefully it will get to the governor's desk.

Michigan House passes bills allowing concealed pistol carry without a license | MLive.com
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    A similar bill is being discussed here in Virginia, but we have a few hurdles to overcome. I'm glad to see Michigan taking this on and hopefully it will get to the governor's desk.

Michigan House passes bills allowing concealed pistol carry without a license | MLive.com
    I wish our friends up north good luck in the effort, but I'm much more concerned about Indiana passing Constitutional Carry.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

They made it farther than we have at the very least. I wish them and you the best of luck. But honestly, see below.

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    but I'm much more concerned about Indiana passing Constitutional Carry.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Hopefully they will. I'm still waiting on them to pass a bill preventing employers from banning firearms in personal vehicles on company property.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

Or here for Photobucket https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...-tutorial.html <<<<<<<<<

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Hard to say. It wouldn't surprise me if the governor vetoed it. From what I have seen and read, he is a big government, chamber of commerce type Republican.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Hopefully they will. I'm still waiting on them to pass a bill preventing employers from banning firearms in personal vehicles on company property.
    I believe they've already done that albeit with a few exemptions.!!??
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???