Lafayette
    Last edited:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The usual suspects pulling the usual crap. Hope those who see no difference in Dems and GOP take a hard look at this. Since these people took an oath to uphold the Constitution, I view them as traitors.
    Let's hope it gets the early death it richly deserves. As long as these excuses for legislators exist, real Americans must be ever vigilant.

Last edited:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Lol, take note of the co-sponsors. All from MD, CT, NY, IL, CA, NJ. The states that go "above and beyond" for common sense gun safety

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I didn't see my Del Ton Sport nor my PSA CHF M4 on their list. I guess I'm safe! :n00b:

Um, her bill says something to the effect of, "All AR15 style rifles, including..." and then starts her list.
    I take this to mean the bill, if passed into law, would encompass ALL AR15's from ALL manufacturers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The definition of clinical insanity is trying the same, failed actions again, and again, and again...
    And, according to the bill, grandfathered "assault rifles", and others, will be exempt.
    Get ready for more runs on AR's...

Yup. Same as always. Standard crap they keep pulling out hoping to pass it.
    And, they do the Grandfather thing, hoping people will be okay with it, because it doesn't affect them.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Can we draft a "Stupid Politicians" ban????
    This congress critter (term used loosely) needs to go back to the San Francisco tar pits or just shrivel up and die under a rock somewhere.

It nauseates me - every time I see her face or hear 'that' voice - to think that our tax dollars are paying benefits for such a psycho control freak nutball who's scared of pretty much EVERYTHING and want's to force her 'perfect' world on the rest of us. :wallbash:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    This is for show for their base. It's very similar to the Republican House voting repeatedly to repeal Obamacare. Meaningless.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    And barrel shrouds...

If it weren't so serious I would be amused of, once again, laws being crafted by people who know nothing of what the are regulating. So my Beretta 92fs with a threaded barrel is an assault weapon but my Beretta 92fs with the factory barrel is safe as houses.

And it defines a semi-automatic pistol with a second pistol grip as an assault weapon. Does this mean it is no longer an AOW?

Top Bottom