Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Of course it's a rehash. And as it fails, they'll put it way, to bring it out at the next tragedy.
    The big difference (unless I've missed it) is that there doesn't seem to be a sunset provision as there was in the original.

I'm sure that's one of their biggest regrets from '94. That is surely not a "mistake" they'll make again, and they will try again, even after it fails in 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

Visclosky was all for the Clinton AWB. I'm sure he supports this one.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Visclosky was all for the Clinton AWB. I'm sure he supports this one.
    Agreed, I quit even wasting my time with Visclosky!

This morning on FB, I had some guy show up in my feed as a suggested post that was gun owner for sensible gun control... so the gun banners are going to going to roll that out again as well.

Common sense gun laws:

1). Remove suppressor legislation. I show them information regarding hearing damage and how suppressors are used in Europe.
    2). Remove SBR legislation. I show them a picture of an AR pistol with a sig brace and a SBR.....and show how silly BATFE is.
    3). Remove the Hughes Amendment to allow full auto firearms for public sale manufactured after 1968. I show them the legal path for owning full auto firearms and how silly it is to basically only allow rich people to own them.

That’s the conversation I start when they say they want compromise and “common sense” gun laws.....lets start there. Otherwise, it’s not really compromise, and it’s not really common sense.....it’s just them wanting to take away another piece of our already quite small cake. AND I WANT MY ****ING CAKE BACK! Personally, I’m done listening to anything they have to say about gun control until they listen as well.
    Last edited by seedubs1; 2 Days Ago at 08:59.
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

^^THIS^^
    Test for Echo

Thanks BluePig

Quote Originally Posted by BluePig View Post
    https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...-bill-text.pdf
    Now they have a list of what you have and what you can't.
    Just scroll thru and find your favorite toy on the list and see if it is ok or not.
    Enjoy INGO.
    Thanks for posting that even if it is garbage. Can we change the name of it to "you might be a patriot if you have firearms that are listed in this "?
    Liberals are people too...just ignorant ones

Sounds like a suppressed pistol is now banned on this list. Interesting.

Also, semi automatic with tube magazines over 10 rounds other than .22 are banned.

For those talking confiscation. Their plan is to ban the transfer thus in a generation or 2, these will be out of circulation. In that time, though, we all know up next is bolt actions, lever actions, and any other repeating rifle or pistol. I don't think, at this point, losing them in a lake is necessary. When they get another excuse, they'll start ordering registration or confiscation.
    Those that say they make no mistakes....do nothing in the first place.

Marksman
    AR15 = bad, but Mini 14 is fine. Do they really think the appearance is what gives a gun its danger level?

Quote Originally Posted by CZB1962 View Post
    AR15 = bad, but Mini 14 is fine. Do they really think the appearance is what gives a gun its danger level?

Yes, stupidity is the banner they fly. Leftists go on feelings instead of facts, on all things.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast