Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Plinker

User Info Menu

IN State Senator Rodric Bray from Martinsville is a traitor to INGO.

I copied this from Guy Relford's facebook page. It really pisses me off.

Legislative update: it appears that despite a Republican supermajority in both the House and the Senate, the Indiana General Assembly has achieved exactly NOTHING to protect your Second Amendment rights in 2018, despite a lot of hard work by good people like Reps. Ben Smaltz, Jim Lucas and Jerry Torr.

Please join me on WIBC on Saturday from 5-7pm as I discuss how Republican Sen. Rodric Bray, after chairing the Summer Study committee that recommended "removing hurdles" for law-abiding Hoosiers exercising their Second Amendment rights, actually shot down legislation that would've removed at least one of those hurdles - the cost of a lifetime license. And apparently the Indiana General Assembly continues to think that you should be sent to prison for a felony if you simply decide to carry a gun in church to protect your family while you worship (if there happens to be a school anywhere on the same property).

If you care about your Second Amendment rights, the 2018 Indiana General Assembly just spit in your face - and proved conclusively that the summer study committee on Constitutional Carry was a complete farce designed to simply shut us up for a year. We'll be talking a lot about what Indiana voters should do about these issues over the next several months.

Rodric Bray is from Martinsville. Really Martinsville? I was raised in Martinsville. Maybe things have changed and now Martinsville is a liberal bastion flourishing within an otherwise extremely red state. All I can saw is WTF Rodric Bray? It's time for you to be primaried and sent back to whatever your day job is.

User Info Menu

Speaker Bosma continues to be a traitor to the oath he took and the constitution. He's a true piece of crap politician that our founders would have been ashamed of. But his caucus continues to allow him to rule. Vote out the king
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Thread doesn't get a lot of action, so I'm going to post bills introduced in other states, as well.

PA Assault Weapons Ban SB17 : Regular Session 2017-2018 Senate Bill 0017 P.N. 1573

Bans most popular semiauto rifles, some pistols/riflles, ammo capacity 10 round ban, may-issue revocable license to own, no grand father clause.

Delaware SB162

Duplicates Maryland "assault weapons" ban.

Oregon Assault Weapon, Handgun, & Magazine Ban: Ballot Measure just filed.

Basically makes nearly every semi auto rifle with a detachable magazine an "assault weapon." No grandfathering. Have to sell out of state or turn over for destruction within 120 days of passage

H.R.5087 congressional Assault Weapons Ban of 2018

Also seeks to cover shotguns, makes possession illegal, no compensation for confiscation.

User Info Menu

Now would be a good time for someone like Rand Paul to use some of his energy he uses to beat his head against the wall about government spying to start a counter offensive to start pushing to repeal (among others) Hughes, GCA, and NFA. Stop simply trying to hold the line...attack.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Always figures this was to highlight ones from indiana that we needed to address (below) in specific threads -
    Perhaps we need one a sticky here for the "115th US Congress Legislative Session" - and a sticky for "YEAR - Other State Legislative Attempts" ...

Perhaps it doesn't matters so much now - since - other than the special session (1 or 2 days? - figured a week myself) ... our legislature is SINE DIE.
    "Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    Now would be a good time for someone like Rand Paul to use some of his energy he uses to beat his head against the wall about government spying to start a counter offensive to start pushing to repeal (among others) Hughes, GCA, and NFA. Stop simply trying to hold the line...attack.
    Prayers about to be answered?

h
    INGOer #18,319

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4