Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Spring free too late from work to place calls but I did Facebook everyone.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land; Snob, Forum Settings

User Info Menu

Video is up! Guy is at 3:06:00 so if you want to see how it's done go to 3:06:00. Konnie Couch is at 2:23:00, Chris from NRA at 3:21:00. If you want a WTF??!! moment go to 2:11:00 (anti, hoplophobe, 2A based on slavery at 2:17:00), Jody had her usual screed beginning at 2:45:00. Charlie from ISRPA at 2:55:00. The statistician with people skills is at 2:05:00

https://iga.in.gov/information/archi...e_for_hb_1214/
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Tanks KIA ... (or Planes in your case.)

Keep sharing and calling people
    "Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

User Info Menu

CALLS NEEDED – TODAY – LAST DAY – CALL EARLY – The IGA Session Ends TODAY – Wed 3/14/2018
    – CALL TO support for Conference Committee Report for HB 1214.

We need to CALL ASAP (E-mail if you cannot is fine or other means such as social media) – to let Legislative Leadership, Committee Members and our own legislators know of our support for the Conference Committee Report #1. Please direct your calls to the Committee Members and Chamber Leadership, in particular:

Senators – 800-382-9467
    For - Senator David Long (R), Senator Rodric Bray (R), and if you want – Senator Greg Taylor (D), but I am not sure he can be swayed.

For Representatives, call 800-382-9841, for Rep Smaltz and Speaker Bosma, and for other Republican Representatives. And call 800-382-9842, for Rep. Pierce and other Democratic Representatives.

When you call – you simply need to tell them you’re asking (or urging) they support the Conference Committee Report #1 for HB 1214 for Firearms Regulations.

AND please SHARE this with as many like-minded folks – getting them to call as well. While repeated calls from a few people are good, a broader base of support will do more to get their attention.

This “SHOULD” be a slam dunk/knock out. However, the conference committee requires 4 signatures to move forward to a vote; 2 senators and 2 representatives. Ideally these are 1 of each from each party, but that can (and often is) changed when a member is being decidedly obstructive; as may be the case with the Democratic Committee members in this case. This is why we must also contact leadership!!!

We must call to urge his full support; to be more than just a few squeaking voices. And we must call leadership to urge their support for good members that will support this.

Thank you – In LIBERTY
    --- BB3

PSs:
    1) Here is a link to the Committee Report / Amendment: https://iga.in.gov/documents/2d1096eb

2) The video from yesterday’s hearing is here:
    https://iga.in.gov/information/archi...e_for_hb_1214/
    (you must use the pull-down menu and this may not play on all browsers; or you must remove the “s” after the http at the beginning)
    "Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

User Info Menu

Called my rep Bray again and followed up with email. We will see what happens.

User Info Menu

Calls made this morning to my Rep. Todd Huston and to Senators Bray, Long & Spartz.
    If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene.

User Info Menu

Went cleared hot on my Senator and Rep. The lady asked if I was calling for HB 1214/ conference committee #1 because of the number of calls they are receiving. KEEP FIRING!!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Called and emailed !
    We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
    George S. Patton

User Info Menu

Emailed my Rep, Senator, Senator Long, Senator Bray, and Senator Taylor.
    NRA Life Patron Member

User Info Menu

Anyone here "In the know" regarding the status of HB1214?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stschil View Post
    Do Not Underestimate the Power of the Just.

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast