Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 103 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2045

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Telling that they are using God Bless America as a slur.
    Glock should sue the living **** out of them to boot.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    And they won't see the irony that they will have armed police to protect them.
    So they're going to the part of Chicago that has a Police presence?
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    So they're going to the part of Chicago that has a Police presence?
    I'm sure the mayor will make sure nothing happens.
    Imagine the black eye if something happens to them.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Some ****nut swatted David Hogg at his home, called saying someone had taken people hostage.

****ing idiots. That **** gets people killed, don't ****ing do it.

All 50 states and the federal government should pass laws defining SWATting as attempted murder, with penalties to match.
    Last edited by GPIA7R; 06-05-2018 at 09:15.
    Put the needle on the record

User Info Menu

Put the needle on the record

User Info Menu

Hopefully, whoever did it is caught and prosecuted, regardless which side of the gun debate they fall on.

I say that because the "progressive" left has done stuff like this before. Perpetrating or falsely reporting crimes to smear ideological opponents. Church burning. Staging "hate crimes". Faking rapes, attacks, etcetera. It's all happened. That's probably not what happened here, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

So I wonder if this will make into the statistics of "school shootings". 3:30pm on a Saturday afternoon. Just happens to be a school parking lot.

Cumberland officer fires shot after armed juvenile disturbance at elementary school - WISH

User Info Menu

Chicago Anti-Gun Priest Michael Pfleger's Bodyguard Arrested for Illegal Carry - The Truth About Guns

Anti-gun advocate, Chicago priest Pflegers bodyguard carrying without a license.

Maybe there's already a thread. I'm at work, not enough time to search.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

I see Sheriff 80% no confidence Isreal's department is leading the investigation. Need to get another department to do this/conflict of interest as long as that putz is in office
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Maybe they do... I mean a 2 month bus tour of the U.S., fully funded by Bloomberg, free to spew all the un-truths they want with no accountability? Sounds like a nice summer vacation.
    Sounds like the Clinton campaign.

I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.