Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 132 of 185 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1842

User Info Menu

Buttigieg says "assault rifles need to be on the table" for a ban because, "We’ve already decided that this is within the Second Amendment because we’ve decided that somewhere in between a slingshot and a nuclear weapon, we can draw a line. And that’s not unconstitutional..."

Got news for you Pete, they've been banned for 32 years.
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Buttigieg says "assault rifles need to be on the table" for a ban because, "We’ve already decided that this is within the Second Amendment because we’ve decided that somewhere in between a slingshot and a nuclear weapon, we can draw a line. And that’s not unconstitutional..."

That’s not a useful argument though. We both know what he means by that.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    That’s not a useful argument though. We both know what he means by that.
    Don't concede the language to them.

They don't know what they're talking about. Make them be specific.
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post

Is this the same Buttigieg who wants to end the Electoral College?

Keep talking, Pete. The more you expose yourself for who you really are, the sooner you'll fade into obscurity. Unless one lives in South Bend, of course...
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Pete Buttiplug also stated that "I carried one (AR-15/ M-4) over there (Afghanistan,) so I wouldn't need one over here."

He was a Navy POG. I mean, I was a POG, too, but I don't try to upsell my military service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    Pete Buttiplug also stated that "I carried one (AR-15/ M-4) over there (Afghanistan,) so I wouldn't need one over here."

He was a Navy POG. I mean, I was a POG, too, but I don't try to upsell my military service.
    Intel puke if I'm not mistaken.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I was a grunt (11B) and then a gruntpog (11C/Supply) and then a POG (Intel) and then a gruntpog (Inten in a grunt unit).

In an Airborne unit even the POG's are grunts.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Intel puke if I'm not mistaken.
    That is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Why Having a Gun in New Jersey Could Soon Cost 20 Times as Much

Gov. Philip Murphy’s proposed fees — $550 to own and carry a gun, up from $27 — would be among the highest in the U.S.

All the young dudes....