Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 143 of 178 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1776

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    I'd like to hear more about these protections. Do they involve a warrant and a judge or do officers on the scene make the confiscation decision?

I wondered about this as I heard Lindsay Graham's explanation of his bill (co-signed by a staunch anti-gunner) which sounds as if the grant money would be based on strict following of due process?

Should be able to find the info within the thread in link below.
    Maybe Kelly In Avon can chime in as well, as he has a great grasp on all the newest laws since he gets directly involved .

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/l...on-thread.html

User Info Menu

It appears the BBC has removed this graphic from their story without a correction or any sort of note. It was there last night but it's gone this morning.

Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

User Info Menu

MG-42, American 180 and MAC M-11 are the only non powered guns that I've seen shoot 1200 and up.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

When they get done collecting data on the Dayton shooting it will be interesting to see if suppressing fire by the quicker police response saved lives over all.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    MG-42, American 180 and MAC M-11 are the only non powered guns that I've seen shoot 1200 and up.

Maybe that's just because the users aren't working the bump stock or rubber band on their "Modified Semi-Automatic Assault Weapon (AR-15)" right?

User Info Menu

Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Should be able to find the info within the thread in link below.
    Maybe Kelly In Avon can chime in as well, as he has a great grasp on all the newest laws since he gets directly involved .

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/l...on-thread.html
    Thank you, my friend. I'll study up on that later.

In the meantime, maybe somebody knows if in Indiana, does the cop on the scene make the call, or does it involve a warrant/judge prior to confiscation?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Two cases:
    1. When a cop on the scene makes an arrest because you are acting in a dangerous or Psychotic manner and you are carrying, he will confiscate any guns you have in your possession at the time. This does not give him the right to make a search.
    2. If an affidavit is obtained from a judge the police can then enter your property, search for and confiscate your firearms.

User Info Menu

Well I for one am just thrilled that social media site owners will now be asked to identify potential candidates for gun confiscation.

User Info Menu

Marvin the Martian