Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 151 of 205 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2045

User Info Menu

Looks like Wayne won on UBC. Maybe the NRA isn't dead after all.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...und-checks-are

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Not quite dead yet! WLP has a video out that mentions making NICS more effective. Team effort with DJT?
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

But i heard here on INGO that the NRA was not worthy anymore and that the only group we should support is the GOA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    But i heard here on INGO that the NRA was not worthy anymore and that the only group we should support is the GOA
    Apparently Trump doesn’t have their number.

User Info Menu

Apparently Trump doesn’t have their number.
    Or maybe Wayne was already having a nice steak dinner at a Trump Steakhouse.
    I wouldn't carry a .380 in my ass if there was room in there for a tug boat. - Clint Smith

Marksman

User Info Menu

Or maybe Wayne took " Mrs second amendment america"
    with him

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

We still have a very big problem. There is plenty of room for the GOA to step up and start establishing themselves as a public educator on the 2A.

More than once as of late I have heard otherwise good talking heads stating that it's a given that gun control will happen. We need this fixed.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    We still have a very big problem. There is plenty of room for the GOA to step up and start establishing themselves as a public educator on the 2A.

More than once as of late I have heard otherwise good talking heads stating that it's a given that gun control will happen. We need this fixed.
    Copy that. Maybe get a segment of the population to realize the answer to bad government is not more government.
    INGOer #25,448

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Copy that. Maybe get a segment of the population to realize the answer to bad government is not more government.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Parkland survivors announce sweeping gun control plan: 'Green New Deal, but for guns'

March for Our Lives had already called for universal background checks but the new proposal is more comprehensive than their previous list of demands.

In addition to background checks, the group called for a multi-step approval process for gun ownership. That included "in-person interviews, personal references, rigorous gun safety training, and a waiting period of 10 days for each gun purchase."

It would also impose much stricter limits on purchases by raising the minimum age for gun possession to 21 and limiting Americans to one firearm purchase per month. It's unclear how the plan will be implemented as that purchase limit would seem to preclude its other goal of imposing higher fees on bulk firearm purchases.

That fee, along with annual fees for firearm licenses, would be directed toward addressing gun violence. The plan also called for a national licensing and registry system.
    They can **** all the way off with this unconstitutional nonsense.

I wouldn't carry a .380 in my ass if there was room in there for a tug boat. - Clint Smith