Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 34 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Leave my guns alone. Every day someone dies in car wreck but nobody out protesting cars on the road.

User Info Menu

Hey I just got my 50th post..now I will get ice cream and cake. And buy a guy this weekend. Lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xterminator View Post
    Hey I just got my 50th post..now I will get ice cream and cake. And buy a guy this weekend. Lol
    That's not a section of the classifieds I've seen, but, congrats on the 50 anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

User Info Menu

The only "Guy" I know you can pay for around here is INGO's own "Guy Relford".
    Quote Originally Posted by Stschil View Post
    Do Not Underestimate the Power of the Just.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bennettjh View Post
    I know what would've happened if I would've walked out during class because of my feelings and the actions of some idiot.
    Probably the same thing would have happened to me.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Plinker

User Info Menu

Leave my guns alone. Every day someone dies in car wreck but nobody out protesting cars on the road.

According to various websites, approximately eleven people - including teenage kids - die in car wrecks EVERY DAY due to texting while driving. Where is the outcry for Sensible Texting Control Laws? Limiting texting to a phone a any phone - that is not moving any faster than 10mph. Where is the call for banning High Capacity Data Plans ?

User Info Menu

Oleg Volk
    Last edited by actaeon277; 03-15-2018 at 00:06.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

User Info Menu

More from Oleg Volk

User Info Menu

Good trigger discipline.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Ban bridges. Bridges kill in Florida.

God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

Page 34 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast