Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 36 of 182 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/28378...ign=benshapiro

WATCH: Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Debates Piers Morgan On Gun Control
    That kid did a damn fine job! Kudos to him! Need more like him on our side

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/28378...ign=benshapiro

WATCH: Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Debates Piers Morgan On Gun Control
    I think Piers Morgan is the ultimate twit, especially on RKBA. He's a Brit, which disqualifies him from having any credibility on the issue until proven otherwise. And he proves he has no credibility every time he addresses this. I'll look at it later.

User Info Menu

No Bump Stocks Turned In To Denver Police After Ban CBS Denver

Sounds about like what they should expect with any gun-related ban.

Want them? Come find them.
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    If you lost someone, or were even just in the same building, you will be on TV as long as you agree with the media.
    But, same circumstances, but disagree, and you are aligning with satan.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28428...ign=benshapiro
    WATCH: Anti-Gun Parkland Students Give Most Insane, Embarrassing Interview Ever

There's so much wrong, I can't even wrap my head around a reply. But, he's hitting all the "points" the media wants so they'll keep trotting out the trained seal.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

This isn't our fight. We shouldn't let the left drag us into it.

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Im on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    This isn't our fight. We shouldn't let the left drag us into it.
    Republicans have made the same argument for years, that we shouldn't legitimize the the straw men portrayal by publicly disagreeing with it. I think that's nonsense.

If people are out there saying that law abiding gun owners have the blood of those students on their hands, law abiding gun owners need to push back on that. When we don't push back, we ARE legitimatizing what they're saying. Not denying it publicly is taken as tacit agreement.

But. Pushing back shouldn't be any more than pointing out the absurdity of the claims.

We care about children too. We're parents too. We're family people too. We hurt for the lives lost too. We're as outraged about school shootings as anyone. We disagree that further gun control is the answer. We think it's more productive to talk about the failure of the current laws that led up to this. We think we should be talking about mental health. We think we should be talking about what is creating these kinds of monsters. But instead the zealots are talking about "Assault Weapons" that spray bullets in "full semi-automatic".

We should be very public in disagreeing with that.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

CNN just tweeted there's been one school shooting per week this year... which is nonsense. Using the "Mom's Demand" stats of accidental police discharges near a school, and gang shootings.

Apples and Bananas.
    All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

And holy ****, Jack Thompson has resurfaced.

You might remember Jack, the disbarred attorney from the 90s, huge proponent of video game censorship, sanctioned for sending dick pics to a judge.

The connection between school massacres and violent video games

All the young dudes....

Page 36 of 182 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast