Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 39 of 182 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 139 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I wonder if he's monetizing his 15 minutes of fame?
    If he does, I hope he buys the short haired girl some new pants and the long haired girl some shoes.

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

I wonder if he's monetizing his 15 minutes of fame?
    They're ALL monetizing their 15 minutes. Financed by Bloomberg. You don't think all those students are coming up with the bus/plane fare to DC on their own do you? Maybe I'm wrong... maybe they had a bake sale.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    They're ALL monetizing their 15 minutes. Financed by Bloomberg. You don't think all those students are coming up with the bus/plane fare to DC on their own do you? Maybe I'm wrong... maybe they had a bake sale.
    Oh, I got that. Sure their expenses are being bankrolled by Bloomberg, Hollywood, Soros, et al. I mean is he getting enough extra to make a living off of it? Is he going to be the face of gun control for the next 30 years?
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

In my observations, both personal and in the media, I have witnessed those that argue from their emotional stance commonly revert to the position of 'I am LOUDER, therefore I am RIGHT'. A civil example can be observed in the footage of the CNN town meeting where Rubio and Loesch were given boos, heckles and jeers when they attempted to reply to the questions. In my personal experience I have had an individual say that he would wait for the hypothetical fire truck as opposed to using the fire extinguisher in the room. As the conversation continued, his emotional based opinions were more important than my stupid analogies "because guns are different, their only function is to kill." The episode devolved, analytical thought went out the window, my stance was invalid and my voice was no longer going to be heard.

The avenue in which you get media coverage and your time in the spotlight is to be the victimized & oppressed. Therefore, be visible and present at each gathering. Stand in defiance. Watch their emotion boil over. Take your beatings for not conforming and make the news. Just make sure the cameras are close

WARNING: PROFANITY LATENT

User Info Menu

Oh, I got that. Sure their expenses are being bankrolled by Bloomberg, Hollywood, Soros, et al. I mean is he getting enough extra to make a living off of it? Is he going to be the face of gun control for the next 30 years?
    I hope not! He is as hard to stomach as Shannon Watts.

For those concerned this is not a reference to their looks, but their politics. A shame I need to include that.

User Info Menu

LOL! Hopefully, someday soon he'll be relegated to some 3rd or 4th tier "whatever happened to.......?" status.

Quote Originally Posted by sht4brnz View Post
    In my observations, both personal and in the media, I have witnessed those that argue from their emotional stance commonly revert to the position of 'I am LOUDER, therefore I am RIGHT'. A civil example can be observed in the footage of the CNN town meeting where Rubio and Loesch were given boos, heckles and jeers when they attempted to reply to the questions. In my personal experience I have had an individual say that he would wait for the hypothetical fire truck as opposed to using the fire extinguisher in the room. As the conversation continued, his emotional based opinions were more important than my stupid analogies "because guns are different, their only function is to kill." The episode devolved, analytical thought went out the window, my stance was invalid and my voice was no longer going to be heard.

The avenue in which you get media coverage and your time in the spotlight is to be the victimized & oppressed. Therefore, be visible and present at each gathering. Stand in defiance. Watch their emotion boil over. Take your beatings for not conforming and make the news. Just make sure the cameras are close

WARNING: PROFANITY LATENT
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Yup. He thinks he knows everything. And adults are stupid, why can't they think like he does.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

The explanation!!
    It suddenly all makes sense

WARNING: SORRY MORE PROFANITY

User Info Menu

I'd ground Hogg's butt for the Language. WOW.

"Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

Page 39 of 182 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 139 ... LastLast