Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

“I do not think that it should be as easy to buy an AR-15 as it is to get a caramel macchiato at a Starbucks.”

An honest media would mention that nothing you can purchase at Starbucks requres a criminal background check. You can be a pot-smoking wife-beating, dishonorablely discharged, mentally ill adjudicated, felon, buying anything in starbucks, FOR ANOTHER PERSON, and not be breaking the law. So no. Definitely NOT as easy to buy an AR15 as it is a caramel macchiato at Starbucks.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Wow, the train has really left the tracks with this one. I think there is a serious lack of understanding of what the 1st Amendment actually says and means. Not to mention who funds the NRA vice who funds the anti's supporters.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Wow, the train has really left the tracks with this one. I think there is a serious lack of understanding of what the 1st Amendment actually says and means. Not to mention who funds the NRA vice who funds the anti's supporters.
    She wants "common sense gun measures" and was "ambushed". I stopped reading right there. This is what passes as objective journalism now.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    “I do not think that it should be as easy to buy an AR-15 as it is to get a caramel macchiato at a Starbucks.”

An honest media would mention that nothing you can purchase at Starbucks requres a criminal background check. You can be a pot-smoking wife-beating, dishonorablely discharged, mentally ill adjudicated, felon, buying anything in starbucks, FOR ANOTHER PERSON, and not be breaking the law. So no. Definitely NOT as easy to buy an AR15 as it is a caramel macchiato at Starbucks.
    You forgot "fugitive from justice". Those fleeing the US Marshalls can stop for an overpriced Mocha or awful brewed coffee without fear.

After Starbucks "training" (all of the above) can even use the bathroom without making a purchase. A lawful carrier of a firearm on the other hand...
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Gun violence on London's streets 'must stop' - BBC News

maybe if you make them super-illegal.
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

User Info Menu

The run-in continued to be antagonistic, and Milano finally told them, “You’re being so incredibly confrontational and I’m just trying to have a conversation. Because, to me, we have to bridge this divide.” And with that, she returned to her protest.

No Ms. Milano, you're the one being confrontational. We have all kinds of gun laws. You're asking for more, but not asking why the ones we have are not enforced.

That, she reminded, of course goes toward the goal of NoRa — which is not to outlaw all guns, but to put in place what she called “common sense gun reform policies.” She added that she and the protesters “are fighting for … everyone.”

We have those policies. Maybe look at what's on the books instead of remaining ignorant.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    ...No Ms. Milano, you're the one being confrontational. We have all kinds of gun laws. You're asking for more, but not asking why the ones we have are not enforced...
    It may be that I became aware of her at a very impressionable time in my life, but dammit, I still think she's hot.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post
    It may be that I became aware of her at a very impressionable time in my life, but dammit, I still think she's hot.
    Millions of hot girls out there.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Oh. And she said she's not a hypocrite, because her husband has 2 guns at home.

If you're a hypocrite for having armed guards, then you're still a hypocrite for having them at home. Duh!

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Gun violence on London's streets 'must stop' - BBC News

maybe if you make them super-illegal.
    I think there's the step of extra-special illegal before going super illegal.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast