• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Had this on my facebook feed this morning. Apparently we are now the enemy. CNN and Fox both had several folks referring to gun owners as a 'terrorist organization' (wtf?)

This should be a call to arms for ALL of us here to hold our congress critters feet to the fire, donate as much as we can as often as we can, etc.
    If we don't.... our rights are going to toast!

Attachments

• post.jpg
      post.jpg
      60.4 KB · Views: 108

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In other news, anti-gun people "declaring war" on pro-gun people seems like an exercise in futility. At best.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I guess the vandal intended something more like, "Kill the NRA... with knives and pointy sticks."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If only we got the same courtesy as Muslims, haven't heard any libs jumping up to defend us.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Had this on my facebook feed this morning. Apparently we are now the enemy. CNN and Fox both had several folks referring to gun owners as a 'terrorist organization' (wtf?)

This should be a call to arms for ALL of us here to hold our congress critters feet to the fire, donate as much as we can as often as we can, etc.
    If we don't.... our rights are going to toast!

1. I understand that I am the enemy.

2. If I am a member of a terrorist organization I await Barack Obama delivering pallets of cash to my garage.

3. I appreciate the open declaration of war, this gives me time to train up.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    1. I understand that I am the enemy.

2. If I am a member of a terrorist organization I await Barack Obama delivering pallets of cash to my garage.

3. I appreciate the open declaration of war, this gives me time to train up.

For real! Where are my free RPG's and stingers? Do I have to start a local ISIS chapter, or do I do I need to set up a warehouse in Yemen to accept delivery?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    BTW, I have long told you on INGO that you are the enemy and need to prepare as such.

Told you to buy them cheap and stack them deep. Told you that our enemies want us dead. Told you to get in the political fight so that there will not be any other kind of fight.

Look in the mirror, vocalize it. "They want us dead." Let it burn in.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    BTW, I have long told you on INGO that you are the enemy and need to prepare as such.

Told you to buy them cheap and stack them deep. Told you that our enemies want us dead. Told you to get in the political fight so that there will not be any other kind of fight.

Look in the mirror, vocalize it. "They want us dead." Let it burn in.

Kirk has been very vocal regarding this subject.......He's old enough to know this war has been going on since who flung the chunk and, although there are occasional lulls on the field, the battle is NEVER over...

Top Bottom