• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I didn't see this posted anywhere if it is sorry for the dupe.

SB 33 Is the Indiana Senate Bill that would allow the carrying of fire arms under certain circumstances on Church Property even if there was a school present. The Dems have attached up to 15 anti-gun amendments to the Bill. Here's the link to the bill and on the left hand side it a drop down box for the proposed House Amendments. https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2018/bills/senate/33#document-7a31c51c

Time to contact you State Reps in Indianapolis to oppose these Amendments.

Last edited:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Yeah - uhm its here: (we've been at this one for a while)

Summary of all the amendments:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...get-any-better-than-hb1022-7.html#post7434915

I really need to get better at searching topics, Sorry. My only defense, poor as it is, is that HB1022 is in the title of the thread not SB 33. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) I think I'd better quit drinking coffee for the day, to impatient it seems and I should have remembered skimming that one.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I really need to get better at searching topics, Sorry. My only defense, poor as it is, is that HB1022 is in the title of the thread not SB 33. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) I think I'd better quit drinking coffee for the day, to impatient it seems and I should have remembered skimming that one.

no worries on my end - I've done the same ... and I did (somewhere in the thread itself) suggested fixing the thread title.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just got this email regarding Bosma:

Speaker Brian Bosma is joining in the anti-gun hysteria.

Only weeks after he killed solid pro-gun Constitutional Carry legislation in the House, Bosma is now drumming up support for aggressive gun control in the Indiana General Assembly!

Insiders report Bosma favors a measure to ban the sale of “bump stocks” and many other firearm accessories throughout the state of Indiana.

Yes, you read that right.

Republican Speaker Brian Bosma wants to turn law-abiding Hoosiers into criminals, all in a lame attempt to appear “reasonable” on gun control to the anti-gun media.

Time is short.

The House could consider this foolish gun control measure as early as this afternoon.

Please call the House switchboard at 800-382-9842 and urge your State Representative to vote “No” on Amendment #9 to S.B.33 and any other forms of gun control.

Remind them your Constitutional rights are to be defended and not bargained away to appease the gun grabbers.

Then share this message with five of your friends, and ask them to make the same phone call.

With our rights at stake, there isn’t a moment to lose!

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
    President
    National Association for Gun Rights

P.S. After recently killing Constitutional Carry yet again, Speaker of the House Brian Bosma is now joining the anti-gun hysteria and is drumming up support for gun control.

The Indiana House of Representatives could vote on Bosma’s choice gun control scheme as early as this afternoon.

Call your State Representative at 800-382-9842 and ask them to vote “No” on Amendment #9 to S.B.33 and any other forms of gun control.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Just got this email regarding Bosma:

Speaker Brian Bosma is joining in the anti-gun hysteria.

Only weeks after he killed solid pro-gun Constitutional Carry legislation in the House, Bosma is now drumming up support for aggressive gun control in the Indiana General Assembly!

Insiders report Bosma favors a measure to ban the sale of “bump stocks” and many other firearm accessories throughout the state of Indiana.

Blah blah blah ...

National Association for Gun Rights (IGNORE)

MY ADD: DO THIS
    Call your State Representative at 800-382-9842 and ask them to vote “No” on Amendment #9 to S.B.33 and any other forms of gun control.

OK -
    1.) I have no inside info on how this plays out - but Bosma - is the Republican Leader of the House - he has no control over what the Democrats propose as amendments. I agree - we need to call and get on this. ... and I don't know what he can do about it. If you're in his district - I hope you called already; because the session starts in 7 minutes.

2.) NAGR is the proverbial (or literal) "ENEMY WITHIN" - they contribute nothing. Go back and look up what they have done the past 2 sessions.
    wasting your time and money there.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    BB3,

Bosma doesn't control what the dems put up as amendments, unless he's made a "deal with the devil" so to speak. Either way, if he's signaled to them that the climate is ripe for the amendments, I think he has outlived his usefulness in the position he holds.

Blessings,
    Bill

OK -
    1.) I have no inside info on how this plays out - but Bosma - is the Republican Leader of the House - he has no control over what the Democrats propose as amendments. I agree - we need to call and get on this. ... and I don't know what he can do about it. If you're in his district - I hope you called already; because the session starts in 7 minutes.

2.) NAGR is the proverbial (or literal) "ENEMY WITHIN" - they contribute nothing. Go back and look up what they have done the past 2 sessions.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    BB3,

Bosma doesn't control what the dems put up as amendments, unless he's made a "deal with the devil" so to speak. Either way, if he's signaled to them that the climate is ripe for the amendments, I think he has outlived his usefulness in the position he holds.

Blessings,
    Bill

I will regret not tossing my hat in to the Primary Ring if he votes FOR any of the bad amendments. ... but I'm really not in a position to take him on at this time.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Trust me, they don't receive anything from me. Somehow I got on their email list and haven't unsubscribed. Kind of like how I got on Joe Donnelly's email list. :dunno: There is a comedy level in many of those. I also keep it to see his next plot.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom