• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I have word, and it looks, like others are already starting the process of planning.

It appears this will be a big thing like the 2A rally's of 2013 and 2014 at the state capitol complex.

Save the date and plan to be there for at least part of it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have word, and it looks, like others are already starting the process of planning.

It appears this will be a big thing like the 2A rally's of 2013 and 2014 at the state capitol complex.

Save the date and plan to be there for at least part of it.
    I am there Bill! Standing by for more info.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This would be great to have plus I would attend and hopefully we can get several hundred people to show up for support of the second amendment... I do know people going to this gun control rally this Saturday but they said they are only attending to show support for those students who have died and for something to be done to better protect students at our schools and not for gun control because they realize no new laws on firearms wont work... It make me wonder how many are attending this on Saturday who aren't going for gun control...

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I would be interested in attending, but that entire weekend is a no-go for me. I will be at the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot. Good luck and fair weather, I hope you guys have a GREAT turnout!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I would be interested in attending, but that entire weekend is a no-go for me. I will be at the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot. Good luck and fair weather, I hope you guys have a GREAT turnout!

I think now may be the time we put gun shows on the back burner if they happen to fall on a rally. We're thr only ones that's gonna fight for us. No body else is going to. While the Fl republicans were ramming it downs Fl gun owners, the majority of guns owners were at a gun show

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Keenly interested here as well provided I can demonstrate while legally carrying without restriction. I’m a big boy and can represent well without someone telling me what’s in or out of bounds.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I have it on my calendar. I won't be carrying as I plan on taking pics to document it as I did with the previous ones. I can't carry on the Statehouse property and I like to be able to go where ever I need.
    You might contact Tim from MAC about saying something about it and possibly showing up and speaking.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    LOCATION is pending - and what it is ... well ... it needs some adjusting ... so STAND BY PLEASE ...

(those working this are also doing the counter-rallies this weekend) ...

If you are on the planning committee for the rally, can you post up a Facebook event page here when/if one becomes available?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Going to work on that; after tomorrow's events - 1 thing at time and I have a lot on my plate at the moment. :)
    Staying busy keeps you out of trouble Bill. 14 April: everybody keep a good thought for OC weather.

Top Bottom