• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be attending the Indianapolis 2A Rally on 14 April?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK team, BrotherBill3 brought up a good point: how many are all in here on INGO, and are also "going" or "interested" on one of the Facebook pages supporting this rally. Right now the answer is, "I dunno?"

In an effort to get a better handle on the number of supporters we are looking at (are we counting, double counting, not counting, we really don't know) please select the appropriate response.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've got a church security team training thing that's scheduled for that day. Should it fall through, this event is on my "stand-by" list of things to do.

SirLiftsALatte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm planning on going, and have asked two others to go. I got one "maybe" who seemed like they were really interested, and one who has not answered either way.

I'm on facebook and did not click either option. Not sure which poll option applies to me.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So far Fudd Butterson is in denial. You, with the side by side double barrel, Mauser 98 Sporter and 10/22 Ruger. You know who you are...

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Thank sir - and I had Rep for you too!

obviously I'm going and yes someone up there thank you Lone Hoosier! as well for getting the link

We ARE Tying down the details - and (sadly) we had to create a NEW "FACE" book event since the original 1 was a place holder for the national group for all 50 states.

A few details to iron out yet.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I would love to go. Had back surgery last month and the 2 hr drive down would kill me, let alone standing around, then the drive back.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thank sir - and I had Rep for you too!

obviously I'm going and yes someone up there thank you Lone Hoosier! as well for getting the link

We ARE Tying down the details - and (sadly) we had to create a NEW "FACE" book event since the original 1 was a place holder for the national group for all 50 states.

A few details to iron out yet.

Thanks for the rep Bill and thank you for taking point on this. In other news, I see Fudd Butterson has shown himself. It probably took him a while to take the poll, with the 26.6K hillbilly dial-up connection :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would love to go. Had back surgery last month and the 2 hr drive down would kill me, let alone standing around, then the drive back.
    I think Bill will let you keep your "I support 2A" card for that. Your dog looks pro 2A, can he/she come? :laugh:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    OK OK OK -

For now and pending - only the availability of one of the war memorial parks for a larger crowd and better ability to hear the Speakers
    - - - the Venue IS the south walk at the state house ...
    There is a new FB event - Sadly we needed to do this to give the local folks in charge control over the actual event information

https://www.facebook.com/events/915216518655757/

Please, if you've signed up for the one up thread - check this one and re-sign in to this one - so it will help us track numbers.

This is an O.C. friendly event (there is some language there by Nat. Committee) BUT please read the PINNED POST for all the details - we're adults working on FREEDOM.
    Be Safe Be Responible.

Get the info out. There is room at the state house for 4,000 to 5,000 along the walk / cultural trail - let's fill it.

Here's the main thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-2a-rally-works-april-14-a-5.html#post7480266

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I clicked interested in the pole, but I'm going. I clicked going on facebook. I may have my son with me if I can talk him into it.

Problem is, when the kids went off to college, I told them NOT to go off to any marches... Now he's kind of worried about getting involved because stupid leftists may come out and start trouble. Problem is, he's right... they might. I just feel we need to be seen standing up for our 2nd ammendment rights, or we won't have them, or any others.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    NOTE:
    The event is still the same time - we've had an issue w/ FB and the organizers / hosts being in 2 Time Zones:

Just added this to the correct / new / active - event:
    **TIME ISSUES: The EVENT TIME is SET - 2 PM EDT / Local in Indianapolis (1 PM CDT).
    The Hosts are located in different time zones and we have had some issues with Facebook wanting to change the time zone and starting time.
    This is NOT the case. Now that we are aware of this we are taking extra precautions to avoid added confusion.

BTW - correct event is "NCCPA PRO 2A RALLY" - https://www.facebook.com/events/915216518655757/

Top Bottom