• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I would but all those shrill females yelling would overpower my hearing protection and damage my hearing to the point that i couldn't hear range commands!

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    They marched in downtown Columbus, chanted anti gun stuff in front of the court house, etc... last Friday.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Interesting aside. North Christian Church, where this particular even was held, also hosted a Black Lives Matter forum. Social justice causes du jour seem to be their thing.

The facility is a National Historic Landmark, and is an absolutely beautiful building. Off the top of my head, it could probably easily seat over 500 people for a Sunday service.

There was a recent article in the paper about the church seeking a grant. The congregation has declined to 35(!!!!) and they can no longer afford basic maintenance and upkeep.

Get woke, go broke.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Don't worry guys, it's no big deal...

“We’re not opposed to the Second Amendment,” Hyatt said. “We don’t want to take people’s guns.”

See, they fully support the 2nd Amendment.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Interesting aside. North Christian Church, where this particular even was held, also hosted a Black Lives Matter forum. Social justice causes du jour seem to be their thing.

The facility is a National Historic Landmark, and is an absolutely beautiful building. Off the top of my head, it could probably easily seat over 500 people for a Sunday service.

There was a recent article in the paper about the church seeking a grant. The congregation has declined to 35(!!!!) and they can no longer afford basic maintenance and upkeep.

Get woke, go broke.

Been offline moving for a few days. Saw this had resurfaced.

I saw them marching down at the courthouse. I just laughed. Seemed very animated that day.

As far as North Christian church goes. They didn't get very much good press when their one assoc pastor was found guilty of fraud and addicted to heroin. We attended a service there once as we were looking for a church and the acoustics were horrible.

There is a churchc downtown that will pick up the torch if North Christian closes the doors.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Been offline moving for a few days. Saw this had resurfaced.

I saw them marching down at the courthouse. I just laughed. Seemed very animated that day.

As far as North Christian church goes. They didn't get very much good press when their one assoc pastor was found guilty of fraud and addicted to heroin. We attended a service there once as we were looking for a church and the acoustics were horrible.

There is a churchc downtown that will pick up the torch if North Christian closes the doors.

That was a different one. First Christian is across from the library; North Christian is the oil-can off of 31.

Top Bottom