How many references do you need to exercise freedom of speech?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It amazes me that the Revolution started in Massachusetts. If this bunch had been there in the 1770s we'd be standing for God Save the Queen and driving on the left side of the road.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It amazes me that the Revolution started in Massachusetts. If this bunch had been there in the 1770s we'd be standing for God Save the Queen and driving on the left side of the road.

Yup all little feifdoms here. Each town (or sherriiff if no town) decides on their own. There read, yellow and green towns in MA.
    As far as the your revolution reference, well, the Lexington Battlegreen is a GFZ per Lexington.

Used to be the law in Missouri and much of the South to control African-Americans.

Kirk, when will you come back here and run for office and fix this? :)

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The article says that "Adjusted for age and population, the gun fatality rate in Massachusetts for 2016 was the lowest in the US."

Ok, so what does "age" have to do with squat? I can see the X per 1,000, that is standard, but age? It seems like someone is trying to manipulate the data by throwing in an irrelevant adjustment.

Doug

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    The article says that "Adjusted for age and population, the gun fatality rate in Massachusetts for 2016 was the lowest in the US."

Ok, so what does "age" have to do with squat? I can see the X per 1,000, that is standard, but age? It seems like someone is trying to manipulate the data by throwing in an irrelevant adjustment.

Doug

It's a true stat. But take heart! You see Boston's gun death rate blows up the theory that Chicago uses. You see NH and IN have very, very similar gun laws. However Boston is not awash in blood.....
    (Yes, our left leaning folks try to blame NH for the deaths that do occur, but compare Boston and Chicago's homicide rates as well as their proximity to "loose gun law" states....)

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I'm always suspicious of a lengthy article about how well something works, yet doesn't cite actual numbers. They claim all denials have held up in court, which could mean only the one in the article. Guy has a clean record for last 6 years, maybe he's cleaned up his act.

Top Bottom