• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    Or have they turned anti-gun like dick's? Just trying to find out what stores to boycott. Can't find anything about Cabelas or bass pro shops being one way or the other.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I would say boycott stores you have a reason for boycotting. It seems odd to go looking for something to boycott when you haven't heard anything negative.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    There's always Dick's to boycott. Today's NRA Daily Alert pointed out that the only thing Dick's sells that you can't buy through Amazon is guns. Hmmmmm.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I need some Prime shipping on firearms. Have it to my FFL by this afternoon? Sweet. :rockwoot:

USDS is not far behind. I recall them saying a while back that they are now in a program with several distributors that they can have a gun next business day if the warehouse has it in stock.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Both still offer AR’s and AK’s on their website along with other semi auto firearms so I’d say they remain pro gun. If they was going to make a political stance towards gun control they would have done it already.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Personally, I've never heard any negative reports regarding Cabela's or Bass Pro. Both are strongly pro gun.

There was something posted here a couple years back about an employee at Bass Pro who wrongly told a customer that they could not open carry in the store. However, that was taken to corporate and corrected.

Top Bottom