• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Don't Let them back you into a corner 'defending gun rights' - GO ON THE OFFENSIVE.....remind them that:

The LIBERALS caused this by destroying the family and destroying the education system and destroying our legal system so we are now on the third generation of children raised without real parenting or responsibility or consequences.

The LIBERALS also caused this by specifically opposing any rational measures which would make schools safer specifically including the fairly-affordable option of single-entrance hardening of schools, and of course the zero-cost option of ending the ridiculous* prohibition of licensees carrying concealed firearms on school property.

(* of course it is not 'ridiculous' if your main goal is posturing and virtue-signaling, instead of actually doing something constructive to protect innocent lives...)

Every time another shooting happens the news media and the legislators (and many on the 'pro-gun side, unfortunately) go into the same loop of debating some mythical "balance between gun rights and school safety". We must not let the anti-gun fanatics define the debate as some mythical 'balance' - there is no 'balance' - schools and streets are safer, and societies more stable, when there are NOT 'tough gun laws'.

The media mantra is that "the NRA cares more about their obsession with guns than they do about children's lives"; instead the mantra needs to be that the Liberals care more about their obsession against guns then they do about children's lives, because the reality is that the NRA cares far more about children's lives then the Liberals do. Only the NRA seems to have the courage to advocate public policy which places the safety of schools above political opinion about whether or not scary-looking guns are okay to possess.

All gun owners need to go on the offensive in these debates, instead of always being on the defensive, and rather than backing into a corner 'defending gun rights' ('as more important than the lives of children' once the media spins it), we instead need to aggressively point out that the 'progressive' liberal Democrats obsession with gun prohibition instead of rational solutions is what is causing more children to die.

Society can not balance the rights of gun owners versus the safety of streets, because those two parts of the equation are on the same side; guns available to the citizens save far more lives than gun control laws ever could, because of the simple, verifiable, irrefutable FACT that over a century of credible, multi-source data demostrate clearly that both domestically and worldwide, gun control laws have caused far more innocent death then 'easy access to firearms' ever could, by being not only ineffective in reducing suicides, gun accident fatalities, and terrorism deaths, being counterproductive and actually increasing murder and rape rates, but most importantly, being the singular enabling step necessary for the cascade leading to genocide.

Even though the primary guilt is always born by the person who pulls the trigger, or lights the fuse, or drives the car and runs over the pedestrians, the concept of an accomplice certainly needs to be kept in mind, and as far as I'm concerned anyone who promotes - or even fails to loudly oppose - 'gun control' as public policy is an accomplice and should be called one at every opportunity. Shame THEM just like David Hogg wants to shame the NRA.

Case in point would be this SCUMBAG hypocrite who either cares more about virtue-signaling than the lives of children and other citizens he is sworn to protect, or is so ignorant he shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Liberals can go suck a big NRA bag of D☆☆☆s. I dont owe them any explanation or defense of my pew pew lifestyle or confirmed constitutional right. They can leave the country if they dont like it. Which they will never do because they know they have it made.

Someone trying to sell me on freaks with a penis using the same bathroom as my little daughter, isnt gonna shame me on gun rights. They may have other liberal idiots fooled but not me cousin it

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    That Texas kid, actually a Honors Student, used a shotgun and and a wheel gun. So much for the 'assault weapons ban,'

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Don't Let them back you into a corner 'defending gun rights' - GO ON THE OFFENSIVE.....remind them that:

The LIBERALS caused this by destroying the family and destroying the education system and destroying our legal system so we are now on the third generation of children raised without real parenting or responsibility or consequences.
    Are we sure about that? EU divorce rates are about the same as in the US PLUS more liberal social norms and schools, yet they don't suffer the same rate of violence as we do. Why is that? I don't pretend to know. I feel that it is not nearly an easy answer as we'd like to think.

The LIBERALS also caused this by specifically opposing any rational measures which would make schools safer specifically including the fairly-affordable option of single-entrance hardening of schools, and of course the zero-cost option of ending the ridiculous* prohibition of licensees carrying concealed firearms on school property.
    Most schools have a single entrance during schools hours. These tragedies are certainly NOT caused by anything other the the shooter. Is that not what we say when the left blames the gun?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Case in point would be this SCUMBAG hypocrite who either cares more about virtue-signaling than the lives of children and other citizens he is sworn to protect, or is so ignorant he shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

He might be on the wrong side of the issue, but I'd hardly call him a "scumbag." That's a bit harsh.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    He might be on the wrong side of the issue, but I'd hardly call him a "scumbag." That's a bit harsh.

Actually not harsh enough. Any member of the enforcement class that calls for others to be disarmed is a tyrant and needs to find the tallest tree with the shortest rope. I'm sure he wants to be head of the new marxo-fascist gestapo.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Actually not harsh enough. Any member of the enforcement class that calls for others to be disarmed is a tyrant and needs to find the tallest tree with the shortest rope. I'm sure he wants to be head of the new marxo-fascist gestapo.
    iE3ikjb.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, but some free speech is totally WTF-worthy.

Am I the only one that thinks Sarah is kinda hot? In a as-long-as-she-doesn't-talk-about-important-stuff kinda way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Am I the only one that thinks Sarah is kinda hot? In a as-long-as-she-doesn't-talk-about-important-stuff kinda way.

Totally hot...and she's knocking on 50.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

Agreed now that you've talked me into searching for her. I think BT would approve in a BT-Salma sort of way. :yesway:

Top Bottom