• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I used to laugh at this sort of stupidity, but given the Cultural Revolution-type fervor of the David Hogg mobs, plus the insane MSM and the brawling Leftist Antifas taking over the Democrat party, well, I don't write anything off anymore. Keep your powder dry fellas.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I can't imagine the stupidity these people display and, worse, the stupidity of voters who keep electing them.

Never doubt the quantity or depth of stupidity of the masses. The politicians are just pandering to the constituents.

Also bear in mind that voters don't vote on issues, they vote on packages of issues. Those packages are the parties the candidates are members of.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    If its polling poorly, you can bet it will go away by November. Not sure how Gun Control is to their base...I think anything that implies 'trump sucks, we're awesome, you vote us in and we'll impeach an get HIllary where she belongs' would get most of their base. The question is...where does the independents stand? That's what Dems will use polling to help drive voters to them.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    Or, cynically, they don’t expect it to pass, it's just there for embattled Democrats to vote against. Then the Dems can wave their “opposition to gun control” bonifides during campaign season.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom