• ...and so much more!
  • DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Hello members of INGO!

My name is David Conte and I am the NRA Grassroots Field Coordinator for IN, IL, OH, and KY. I have permission from the INGO moderators to engage in Activist Outreach. I have been working for the NRA-ILA for 8 years and have recently moved to Indiana to manage our ground effort. I have three staff members (Campaign Field Representatives South Bend, Indy and Evansville). For the most part the CFRs have been doing voter outreach at gun stores, ranges and fairs. Last week we received our endorsed literature and now our operations are changing gears. As of right now our main focus in Indiana is the U.S. Senate race, for which we have endorsed Mike Braun. Our goal is to unseat Senator Joe Donnelly.

The NRA has invested time and resources into political grassroots operations that have proven very successful in past years. Most of you know and realize why having a pro Second Amendment Senate majority is important. As of right now bills such as the Hearing Protection Act, SHARE Act, and National Right to Carry Reciprocity die a slow death in the Senate because we don’t have enough pro Second Amendment Senators. The NRA needs volunteers, and we need your help now!

Specifically, we need help contacting voters near you. Any time that you can give will help, even if it’s only a couple of hours. Through phone calls and door-to-door efforts we will be able to mobilize Second Amendment supporters. I can’t stress enough how much we need your help and what is on the line this year.

I look forward to hearing from you!

You can either PM me, call or email me.

David Conte
    NRA-ILA Grassroots Field Coordinator
    Grassroots Programs & Campaign Field Ops
    703-708-4664 | David@nrailafrontlines.com

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Did I see you at Applied ballistics a couple of days ago?
    Some of us spread the word on a daily basis as it is.

I've been advocating for the NRA, the NRA-ILA, and the NRA-PVF for years, as well as the Whittington Center and others.
    Wish I had more time to help out, but I never let a chance go by to champion the NRA, it's affiliates, and the 2nd amendment in general.

Good luck.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Maybe you can help; I'm getting really tired of the phone calls asking me what pisses me off more about the anti 2A atmosphere, Soros, the media, or something else. The phone calls are starting to **** me off!

just needed to vent. leave me alone.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hi David, good to hear from you. Churchmouse and I met you at the Indy 1500 back in June.

I spoke with your counterpart Kelvin a couple days ago. He's going to be at Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon this Saturday (link below). I'll be there (it's like 2 miles away, that's my LGS, so there you go) and some other INGOers will also be stopping by.

It seems simple to me: make Bail-Out Joe Donnelly unemployed.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...aving-nra-day-fort-liberty-firearms-avon.html

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe you can help; I'm getting really tired of the phone calls asking me what pisses me off more about the anti 2A atmosphere, Soros, the media, or something else. The phone calls are starting to **** me off!

Is Rachel from Vacation Rewards calling again? She's so peppy.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Area these NRA? If so, the solution is simple. Just ask them not to contact you again. They'll respect your wishes.

DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    These calls are not coming out of the ILA Grassroots department. If they are from Membership, PM me with your membership info and Ill have you taken off the call list.

DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Hi David, good to hear from you. Churchmouse and I met you at the Indy 1500 back in June.

I spoke with your counterpart Kelvin a couple days ago. He's going to be at Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon this Saturday (link below). I'll be there (it's like 2 miles away, that's my LGS, so there you go) and some other INGOers will also be stopping by.

It seems simple to me: make Bail-Out Joe Donnelly unemployed.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...aving-nra-day-fort-liberty-firearms-avon.html

Glad to hear that you will be there. I will try to stop by myself and say hello.

DavidM2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2018
    Indianapolis

We have a few departments that make calls. I know that this isn't from the ILA Grassroots department. If it is NRA.....Membership. PM me with your membership info and I will call them personally to get you off the call list.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    National Right to Carry Reciprocity

I still have the e-mail back from Bail-Out Joe on this one. He managed to take a whole page to say absolutely nothing. He needs to be unemployed.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hope to see some of you out there today. Maybe we can all have matching shirts paid for by a nanny-state elitist with a private security army. Oh wait, that's the other side :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still have the e-mail back from Bail-Out Joe on this one. He managed to take a whole page to say absolutely nothing. He needs to be unemployed.
    I have gotten those same notes. To be fair, even my Congresswoman, Walorski, who is consistently pro-gun, will never send you a letter that takes a position on anything...

Top Bottom