• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Prior to Indiana law explicitly allowing you to have a gun in the car when you drop off your kids, there was a man arrested for this infraction. As I understand it, his ex-wife set him up for the LEO. What ever happened to that guy? Did Mike Pence pardon him after the law was changed? Just wanted to know.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    There was a guy here in Greenfield who walked into Harris Elementary (to eat with his daughter/granddaughter) with an empty shoulder holster under a jacket. He left his gun in his car. A teacher spotted the empty holster he was wearing and called police. They made a huge deal out of it and they threw the book at the guy. I believe he served his time before the law changed. Maybe he can now get it expunged from his record?

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Getting charged with something doesn't change just because it is now legal. It was illegal at the time of the crime so it stays that way.

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Correct. That is why I asked if Pence pardoned the guy I had heard about. I believe the law was changed directly because it was brought to the attention of Governor Pence.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Showing extreme discretion is important in today's society. Don't talk about it, don't show it, don't ask about it on the internet...

...but I have to ask: If you had to use it, and it was a good shoot, would you care about the rule you broke when you protected your child's life? Or your child's right to having a parent?

-Nate

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Showing extreme discretion is important in today's society. Don't talk about it, don't show it, don't ask about it on the internet...

...but I have to ask: If you had to use it, and it was a good shoot, would you care about the rule you broke when you protected your child's life? Or your child's right to having a parent?

-Nate

So in other words you don't know either.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    So in other words you don't know either.

I guess I didn't claim to know, cupcake.

My question was a valid one, even if I don't need to know the answer myself. Reading a little between the lines, I guess I thought maybe you were asking the question because you had some concern about the same course of action yourself (taking firearm(s) into/onto school property).

My apology for attempting to offer an insightful reply. I will make sure to withhold anything further from your public thread. On an open forum. On the internet.

-Nate

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I guess I didn't claim to know, cupcake.

My question was a valid one, even if I don't need to know the answer myself. Reading a little between the lines, I guess I thought maybe you were asking the question because you had some concern about the same course of action yourself (taking firearm(s) into/onto school property).

My apology for attempting to offer an insightful reply. I will make sure to withhold anything further from your public thread. On an open forum. On the internet.

-Nate

Right O. Cupcake.

Read before you speak. It helps.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I like cupcakes.

2859141488_486cdfde0f_b.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Prior to Indiana law explicitly allowing you to have a gun in the car when you drop off your kids, there was a man arrested for this infraction. As I understand it, his ex-wife set him up for the LEO. What ever happened to that guy? Did Mike Pence pardon him after the law was changed? Just wanted to know.

Get me a name and I'll tell you what happened.

Oh, and I'll have beef sticks. Cupcakes- great, but carb heavy.

Top Bottom