• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/48223/

[FONT=&amp]What’s more, Professor Eric Rath of the History and East Asian Studies departments also informs students in the syllabus: “With guns allowed on campus, I no longer feel safe having visitors in my office; so instead of in person office hours, I am available for consultation via email or Skype on the hours indicated above and by appointment. Should you wish to meet in person, the appointment will be at a secure or public location of my choosing, but not my office. Please read the statement about concealed weapons at the end of the syllabus.”[/FONT]

In other news:

[FONT=&amp]
    “KU Public Safety officials said crime on the Lawrence campus declined 13 percent from 2016 to 2017. In the first six months of permitted concealed guns on campus, there have been no criminal weapons violations,” the Kansas City Star reported in March. “KU Public Safety attributes the drop in crime to steps the university took to improve campus security after the legalization of concealed carry.”
    [/FONT]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is this the guy that had a 3x3 2nd Amendment zone in his classroom? IIRC, if you were armed and attended his class, you were allowed to only be in that space.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Is this the guy that had a 3x3 2nd Amendment zone in his classroom? IIRC, if you were armed and attended his class, you were allowed to only be in that space.

No, that was a female. She got straightened out, maybe fired. This goober will probably get the same treatment. They are classic examples of how screwed up some college professors are.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No, that was a female. She got straightened out, maybe fired. This goober will probably get the same treatment. They are classic examples of how screwed up some college professors are.

Eh...they all sound the same to me. :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Have you two learned nothing these past few months? How can you sit there and use descriptions assigned to these two at birth, most likely by a MAN, to describe them using gender specific pronouns? I'm OUTRAGED!!!:xmad::laugh:

Yeah, they're both pretty much idiots!:n00b:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What an idiot.

Cause if someone wanted to kill him during his "office hours", they would NOT have been deterred by a sign.

Frikin loon.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Stop being such a dick and students will not shoot you in your office.

You will still be in danger in class because mass murders prefer to shoot into large crowds. But then again you are probably the professor everyone hopes they don't get.

It pains me even more that this douche bag is a history professor.

I can only imagine how much time he spends bad mouthing the men that made this country great originally.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

You will still be in danger in class because mass murders prefer to shoot into large crowds. But then again you are probably the professor everyone hopes they don't get.

I can only imagine how much time he spends bad mouthing the men that made this country great originally.

A history teacher, that has not learned the lessons history teaches us.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

He cant possibly because they dont exist. Havent you heard? This country was never great. :rolleyes:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What an idiot.

Cause if someone wanted to kill him during his "office hours", they would NOT have been deterred by a sign.

Frikin loon.

Add to that a shooting scenario is now less likely because other people are allowed to carry and the shooter could be intercepted before causing harm now. I wonder if these morons will ever learn that their fears are completely irrational? This falls into the same category as employers who don't allow employees to carry because that might foster violence in the workplace. I would bet good money it would do the reverse and we wouldn't have to have active shooter training talking about running and hiding in a locked room... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom