Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brotherbill3 View Post
    Still waiting on a confirmation - I'll check tomorrow probably if not hearing anything. I got to get this off the "initiate" / "go" on the board ...
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Still waiting on INFO - almost sure we're lookin at 10-13-2018 - ....

also there is another rally thing going on 22nd in Madison IN ...

I've been a bit side tracked to follow all details (there probably is a thread on it - I hope!) ... trying to keep proverbial head above water at the moment.

later ya'll!
    "Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

User Info Menu

I've been a bit side tracked to follow all details (there probably is a thread on it - I hope!) ... trying to keep proverbial head above water at the moment.

later ya'll!
    I saw a flyer on Facebook, but I haven't seen it here. course, I have to finish going through the threads.
    Unfortunately for me, I have the time cause I'm on medical leave. But I can't drive, and that's the other side of the state for me.
    Transportation is a bit problematic.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

later ya'll!
    Thanks for the update Bill. 13 October will be here before we know it.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I saw a flyer on Facebook, but I haven't seen it here. course, I have to finish going through the threads.
    Unfortunately for me, I have the time cause I'm on medical leave. But I can't drive, and that's the other side of the state for me.
    Transportation is a bit problematic.
    You keep convalescing there Act. Standing for hours on the sidewalk probably isn't the best thing for you to do right now. Besides, if you did a face plant in front of the Statehouse, you'd be the one on the news 🤣🤣
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    You keep convalescing there Act. Standing for hours on the sidewalk probably isn't the best thing for you to do right now. Besides, if you did a face plant in front of the Statehouse, you'd be the one on the news 藍藍
    Just make sure I don't sit down/stand up, or turn around real fast.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Thanks for the update Bill. 13 October will be here before we know it.

1 month - I think that's the date -
    Jessica is supposed to be getting us all info later today (confirming stuff w/ state house staff n all)

I'll try to update later.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post

That's the one - I'm on the road, not sure we can swing by - (I got talked into "another" spartan OCR - in TN this time) ... the next day.
    Try to share info on this shortly though on the FB page ... (FB is causing me headaches on posting stuff to the page I run- but that's another issue).

User Info Menu

That's the one - I'm on the road, not sure we can swing by - (I got talked into "another" spartan OCR - in TN this time) ... the next day.
    Try to share info on this shortly though on the FB page ... (FB is causing me headaches on posting stuff to the page I run- but that's another issue).
    I shared it. But being NWI, it might be far for people.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2