Pre-Mid Term 2A and Constitutional Rights Rally ... HEADS UP.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    HI

(oh hey look BB3 is back; yes Travel Baseball season is over, LOL)

Jessica and I and others are starting to plan out a "pre-mid term" constitutional rights and 2A rally.

Name TBD, Date (dependent on one of the main speakers) - but looking for a Saturday - likely 9/29, 10/6 or 10/13 - (13th being most preferred)
    Speakers - Some same as in April ... Location / "GUIDELINES" - much the same as in April ...
    Ramping up from some of the "lesson's learned" in April as well ...

Once she gets some more info (we hope this week) - we'll get more stuff set ...

... Anyone looking to / willing to volunteer - LMK - we have photo / videog lined up - I hope to have that come off a lot better.
    ... will be looking for a slightly better PA and will need a generator (or backup of these) ...

(and yes I am aware of deer season)

Thanks and that's all for now. ... now back to your regularly scheduled gun topics - and other non-sense. ;) :cool: :ingo: :ar15::rockwoot:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Brother Bill 3 is back!!! Good to have you on INGO and out of the dugout. I'm deconflicting my calendar right now. I'm in for set up help and 5 minutes of pro-2A speaking if needed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    IN!

I might even sling my weapon of war! (M1 Garand) (BIIIIIIG Might, but will probably err on the side of professionalism and just OC my pistol.)

And yes, its deer season, but without a 2A, there IS no deer season, even though the 2a isnt about hunting, of course.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    IN!

I might even sling my weapon of war! (M1 Garand) (BIIIIIIG Might, but will probably err on the side of professionalism and just OC my pistol.)

And yes, its deer season, but without a 2A, there IS no deer season, even though the 2a isnt about hunting, of course.
    I keep saying I'd like to bring my Dad's 1898 Springfield, but that's a long time to have something that heavy slung.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Still waiting on a confirmation - I'll check tomorrow probably if not hearing anything. I got to get this off the "initiate" / "go" on the board ...

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Still waiting on INFO - almost sure we're lookin at 10-13-2018 - ....

also there is another rally thing going on 22nd in Madison IN ...

I've been a bit side tracked to follow all details (there probably is a thread on it - I hope!) ... trying to keep proverbial head above water at the moment.

later ya'll!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I've been a bit side tracked to follow all details (there probably is a thread on it - I hope!) ... trying to keep proverbial head above water at the moment.

later ya'll!

I saw a flyer on Facebook, but I haven't seen it here. course, I have to finish going through the threads.
    Unfortunately for me, I have the time cause I'm on medical leave. But I can't drive, and that's the other side of the state for me.
    Transportation is a bit problematic.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

later ya'll!
    Thanks for the update Bill. 13 October will be here before we know it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I saw a flyer on Facebook, but I haven't seen it here. course, I have to finish going through the threads.
    Unfortunately for me, I have the time cause I'm on medical leave. But I can't drive, and that's the other side of the state for me.
    Transportation is a bit problematic.
    You keep convalescing there Act. Standing for hours on the sidewalk probably isn't the best thing for you to do right now. Besides, if you did a face plant in front of the Statehouse, you'd be the one on the news

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You keep convalescing there Act. Standing for hours on the sidewalk probably isn't the best thing for you to do right now. Besides, if you did a face plant in front of the Statehouse, you'd be the one on the news 藍藍

Just make sure I don't sit down/stand up, or turn around real fast. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    41197472_898184477034092_6104115174430474240_n.jpg

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.

That's the one - I'm on the road, not sure we can swing by - (I got talked into "another" spartan OCR - in TN this time) ... the next day.
    Try to share info on this shortly though on the FB page ... (FB is causing me headaches on posting stuff to the page I run- but that's another issue).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's the one - I'm on the road, not sure we can swing by - (I got talked into "another" spartan OCR - in TN this time) ... the next day.
    Try to share info on this shortly though on the FB page ... (FB is causing me headaches on posting stuff to the page I run- but that's another issue).

I shared it. But being NWI, it might be far for people.

Top Bottom