Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Pre-Mid Term 2A and Constitutional Rights Rally ... HEADS UP.

HI

(oh hey look BB3 is back; yes Travel Baseball season is over, LOL)

Jessica and I and others are starting to plan out a "pre-mid term" constitutional rights and 2A rally.

Name TBD, Date (dependent on one of the main speakers) - but looking for a Saturday - likely 9/29, 10/6 or 10/13 - (13th being most preferred)
    Speakers - Some same as in April ... Location / "GUIDELINES" - much the same as in April ...
    Ramping up from some of the "lesson's learned" in April as well ...

Once she gets some more info (we hope this week) - we'll get more stuff set ...

... Anyone looking to / willing to volunteer - LMK - we have photo / videog lined up - I hope to have that come off a lot better.
    ... will be looking for a slightly better PA and will need a generator (or backup of these) ...

(and yes I am aware of deer season)

Thanks and that's all for now. ... now back to your regularly scheduled gun topics - and other non-sense.
    "Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

User Info Menu

Brother Bill 3 is back!!! Good to have you on INGO and out of the dugout. I'm deconflicting my calendar right now. I'm in for set up help and 5 minutes of pro-2A speaking if needed.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Awesome. TB and I should be there. I donít imagine wearing MAGA swag would get one assaulted at THIS event!
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land; Snob, Forum Settings

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    Awesome. TB and I should be there. I donít imagine wearing MAGA swag would get one assaulted at THIS event!
    This is not what I was expecting you to post CB 🤣
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    This is not what I was expecting you to post CB 藍
    Oh, I almost forgot... Can I bring my AR?
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land; Snob, Forum Settings

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot... Can I bring my AR?
    That's what I'm talking about!
    INGOer #25,448

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

IN!

I might even sling my weapon of war! (M1 Garand) (BIIIIIIG Might, but will probably err on the side of professionalism and just OC my pistol.)

And yes, its deer season, but without a 2A, there IS no deer season, even though the 2a isnt about hunting, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    IN!

I might even sling my weapon of war! (M1 Garand) (BIIIIIIG Might, but will probably err on the side of professionalism and just OC my pistol.)

And yes, its deer season, but without a 2A, there IS no deer season, even though the 2a isnt about hunting, of course.
    I keep saying I'd like to bring my Dad's 1898 Springfield, but that's a long time to have something that heavy slung.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Still waiting on a confirmation - I'll check tomorrow probably if not hearing anything. I got to get this off the "initiate" / "go" on the board ...
    "Brother" Bill - BB3 - Information Analyst, Indiana Moms Against Gun Control

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast