Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

User Info Menu

Well, they can have different views.
    They have many writers/contributors.
    And they are supposed to give different info. We're just no longer used to seeing it.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

The idiot crazed anti-gunners always refer to "gun violence" as the basis for their demands for more gun control. What these idiots fail to realize is that it is criminals that need to be controlled not inanimate objects called firearms. I've never seen a firearm get up by itself and commit any violent acts. it takes a human, to commit violence. Too bad this obvious fact seems to elude Democrats and other libtards.
    If you always do what you've always done you will only get what you've always gotten.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Maybe it was 50 Beowulf?
    What I was thinking lol.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a-...wners-sort-of/

A New York City Mom Moves to Texas and Learns to Live With Gun Owners. Sort Of.

I glance around restaurants more carefully than I did in New York; I take in whos shopping in the aisle with me at the grocery store. I always consider who might be carrying a gun wherever we gothe thought is always there while we order our dinner or go to the movie theater. I look for the exits and Ive become a lot more alert to my surroundings, especially when Im with my kids.

what an idiot.
    Comes from place where criminals carry guns, but felt safer there.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post

I glance around restaurants more carefully than I did in New York; I take in whos shopping in the aisle with me at the grocery store. I always consider who might be carrying a gun wherever we gothe thought is always there while we order our dinner or go to the movie theater. I look for the exits and Ive become a lot more alert to my surroundings, especially when Im with my kids.

what an idiot.
    Sounds like pretty standard stuff for most of us that practice good situational awareness.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post

what an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Sounds like pretty standard stuff for most of us that practice good situational awareness.
    Yeah, it sounds like what she should have been doing in NY as well. It's a different world view. You won't find Hoplophobia in the DSM-V, but I think it should be. People have an irrational fear of weapons.

I have spoken.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22